IGNORED

Your fav meeting points when meeting up with Thai ladies for first time

Jumpin Jack Flash

Let's say you've arranged a meet up with your thai lady from LINE, Badoo, ThaiFriendly etc and its not gonna be your hotel room (just yet). You want to meet her for a drink, or food, or both, first and then take it from there. You have a lot of options but it has to be somewhere the girl feels comfortable going along to, and potentially waiting there by herself until you arrive. Pattaya Beer Garden is prob the one I've used most. But I've also met up at restaurants on 2nd road, or on the steps outside Central Festival.

Where's your favourite rendezvous point ?

Not trying to troll but normally it's one of my favorite bars on Soi6 (Ruby, NW, Scooters, SITC,...). 

My reasons:

- I feel comfortable there

- Drinks are relatively cheap 

- Having hot familiar girls around set the tone about my butterfly status, also it challenges the girl to try to compete with them

If I already know the girl and want to woo her, then Horizon at Hilton rooftop is my favorite.

I have used Beer garden, Shooters and Drinking Street.

:24:

Surely the likes of the Hilton rooftop are a bit overdoing it for a first meeting with a TF girl?  Given the way TF things often proceed, I'd be looking above all for a bar within a couple of hundred metres of where I was staying, so that to head from one to the other wasn't too painful.  You want a place that's certainly well known.  I often stay near soi Diana and I wonder if Kiss restaurant would work as a place to vet a TF girl?

Soi Diana is a good shout, thanks. I sometimes suggest a game of pool with drinks and there's a few options round that area.

You get all types on TF, even with freelancers, some of them talk about dinner and a date. We know its just code but you have to play along to save face :P

A game of pool's a good idea, gives you something to do, you can check her out when she's in the middle of a shot and so on, or there are various ways to get physical.  Not sure what the best bar for pool is though, and would there be a risk of someone being on the table who can't be moved off?

17 hours ago, Jumpin Jack Flash said:

I see Hilton rooftop bar has good reviews. As does [email protected] Design rooftop. 

Keep 'em coming, thanks.

I would think the rooftop bars would be a little intimating for the TG to meet you, maybe in the lobby, but then she going to think "this is going to be your hotel (room).

I have used Starbucks in The Avenues Mall as well as the one on Beach Road. One time at the Beach Road entrance of Royal Garden and then went upstairs to eat.

LeoTex 

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits"  Albert Einstein.

• 4 weeks later...

I second a game of pool and megabreak on soi Diana. Not overly expensive.

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk

I'm someone who has never arranged to meet someone who I have met online.  If I have met a thai girl in her workplace ie bar or gogo and we got on well then after my first night spent with her I would arrange to meet her again.  And I would suggest we meet at a nice thai restaurant of mine or her choosing.  In Pattaya if I am not with a thai girl I tend to eat at places like the PBG or the Pig and Whistle in soi 7 or my favourite bar in soi 13/4 called Palmers.  So if I meet a bar or gogo girl that I like and want to meet the next night. Then that is a good excuse to go to a thai restaurant for a meal.

Tukcom for me. But that's because it's close to where I live. 

Everybody knows where it is, so there's never been a problem or mix-up of any kind. The other day a girl from Phuket was in town and she had no clue about Tukcom. No problem. Just tell a taxi rider. He'll know.

Another issue is to recognize each other when you arrive ^)

Had this problem even with girls I met before. After a couple of days it was damn hard to rememeber what the girl I'm calling even looked like.

I have never met up with a girl from Thai Friendly, but when I went to China for work I joined China Friendly equivalent, as I was going somewhere I had not been to before. I started chatting to some ladies before I went. I met up with several from the internet. 

One lady turned up at my apartment with loads of bags,  awkward situation, she dumped all these bags in my room and told me she would stay the weekend then go home for a week, say her goodbyes, quit her job and look for a job close to my apartment, then be back the following weekend with the rest of her stuff to stay with me. :o

She was lovely, but all a bit fast for me. First time meeting and she was ready to move in, bags and all !

After that happened, ladies I met up with from China Friendly, I would meet them at the local coffee shop - advantage being, over coffee you can asses the situation, have a coffee, then leave - or if you like them, suggest a meal and see how things go. If all good, then can go back to my apartment.

I would tell them what colour clothing I would be wearing and ask her what she will be wearing. We would also swap phone numbers so it is easy to give a quick call and find out if she is sitting behind you !

In Pattaya, should I want to meet up with a girl from the internet I would chose a restaurant/ bar close to where I am staying. Something like Butchers arms, Pig and whistle, Witherspoons, Sutus court, where there is not a 'bar fine' scene. Coffee or a beer can be ordered and see how it goes from there. 

If I was in this situation then other than my room I'd meet her at Pattaya Beer Garden on the seats furthest out on the pier 

or if I'm feeling snazzy I'd meet her in the restaurant in the Centara Azure hotel. They've got a big fucking massive aquarium in the middle of the restaurant and the whole place looks the part too. Took the missus here a couple of times and she was impressed.

or just go for something simple like cocktails at sunset at the top of [email protected] 

Archived