IGNORED

Lk group guest policy

Harvez

Stayed many time at the lk group do they apply 20 yr old guest rule now as another bm mentioned to me. If so do the actually apply it.

Stayed in LK Metropole in March, had a 19 yr old girl 2 times with no problems

It's appears they dont apply the rule.  Usually when 18th is 19 they say there are 20

I took two girls back to LK Royal Wing in February. One girl 21 and other girl 19, they refused to let the 19 year old in.

Yes if I come to my room with a 19 year old and the hotel wont let her in I would never stay at that hotel again. Different if they make that plain before paying. I know what they are worried about, underage girls with fake IDs, that would get the hotel and the monger in trouble. 

Stayed at the LK Metropole last October. They will allow 18-19yr old girls in but charge the GIRL 200 baht before she comes to your room. I had a regular 19yr coming to my room but she didnt tell me she was being charged 200baht until I came in with her one night and thats when I found out. I asked why they did this and was told it was to discourage young ladys to come to their hotel. I never did asked what was done with the money they took.

So from then on I by-passed reception and used the basement lift straight to my floor. Of course not a problem with junior wing as there is no reception.

On 4/24/2017 at 1:11 AM, logboy said:

Stayed in LK Metropole in March, had a 19 yr old girl 2 times with no problems

They must have changed their policy again I was being charged 200 baht for a regular 19yr old I had.

7 hours ago, barmatt said:

They must have changed their policy again I was being charged 200 baht for a regular 19yr old I had.

I have stayed in LK Metropole about 10 times and there has never been a 200 baht fee for girls younger than 20yr!

You have been victim of a scam, you should have asked for the manager. 

1 hour ago, logboy said:

I have stayed in LK Metropole about 10 times and there has never been a 200 baht fee for girls younger than 20yr!

You have been victim of a scam, you should have asked for the manager. 

I've stayed there every October for a month since 2009 and it was the first time this happened. I spoke to the manager in the morning and she quoted, this was their policy to discourage young girls from coming to their hotel. They charged the girl 200 baht not me. She would come to my room and not tell me they charged her 200. I only found out when I took the girl in myself one night.

what a bunch of bullshit . the girl has to to go any hotel were her customer is staying. The letter they state and reception thai law 20 yrs old.

8 hours ago, Harvez said:

what a bunch of bullshit . the girl has to to go any hotel were her customer is staying. The letter they state and reception thai law 20 yrs old.

Can you clarify?

For example.aprils and August Suites say 18.is the guest policy.

Then lk say 20 is thai law.

Does this mean april are breaking thai law

Its strange because Areca Lodge always had a policy of 20+ but 2 years ago they changed it to 18+. 

You can legally have sex with a 18 year old in Thailand but its up to the hotels discretion of who they allow into their hotels

You can always bypass reception at lk metropole by using the basement lift straight to your floor. The basement car park has two entrances one from the front and the other from the west side which is more discrete and security wont bother you.

Archived