Jump to content

Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | The Night Wish Group | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News | | Pattaya Investigations | ChicaCheck | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Going Thailand twice in a month


adrian83

Recommended Posts

i had been wondering did anyone done it before on the normal 30 days visit pass without any issue with immigration?

i'm going to Bangkok next week for a seminar / leisure trip and leaving thailand on the 2nd May. 2 weeks later, i will be going to Pattaya for my birthday bash on the 12th May.

Technically, its less than 2 weeks. just worried immigration will stop my entry on the 2nd visit.  :/

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

you should get another 30 days  , if coming in by air .  You don't say where from   ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yeah no problem, get a new 30days each time you come.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, adrian83 said:

i had been wondering did anyone done it before on the normal 30 days visit pass without any issue with immigration?

i'm going to Bangkok next week for a seminar / leisure trip and leaving thailand on the 2nd May. 2 weeks later, i will be going to Pattaya for my birthday bash on the 12th May.

Technically, its less than 2 weeks. just worried immigration will stop my entry on the 2nd visit.  :/

 

 

Singapore is on the list of  what is now, 52 countries eligible for 30 day visa exemptions.  The only concern on the visa exempt rule to be mindful of, is that you not exceed a total of 90 days in Thailand in a 6 month period, starting from the date of first entry.

http://www.thaiembassy.com/thailand/changes-visa-exempt.php

.

image.png

image.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

i had been wondering did anyone done it before on the normal 30 days visit pass without any issue with immigration?

i'm going to Bangkok next week for a seminar / leisure trip and leaving thailand on the 2nd May. 2 weeks later, i will be going to Pattaya for my birthday bash on the 12th May.
Technically, its less than 2 weeks. just worried immigration will stop my entry on the 2nd visit.  :/

 


I did something like this in January of this year. I flew in both times (from the states and from Cambodia) and had no problems whatsoever.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have frequently visited Thailand from Australia; the tourist visa is no-charge 30 days. Often I have stayed perhaps a week or ten days then taken a side trip e.g. Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam, China and Europe maybe 2-3 weeks.

On return to Thailand it was a routine immigration with a fresh 30-day visa.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

No issue you can go twice in month I also go before twice in a month


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hot Boy [Pattaya Addicted]

Link to comment
Share on other sites

How often have you been to thailand in the last year may be more relevent.

I went 6 times last year and was told next time I will need a tourist visa as I had been "flagged" as visiting too often.

I got the tourist visa in australia for my visit in march and went straight thru immigration. No questions

12 Pints in Know it all

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, worldpunter said:

you should get another 30 days  , if coming in by air .  You don't say where from   ?

 

10 hours ago, Whalley said:

 

Singapore is on the list of  what is now, 52 countries eligible for 30 day visa exemptions.  The only concern on the visa exempt rule to be mindful of, is that you not exceed a total of 90 days in Thailand in a 6 month period, starting from the date of first entry.

http://www.thaiembassy.com/thailand/changes-visa-exempt.php

.

image.png

image.png

 

20 minutes ago, Mr Wombat said:

How often have you been to thailand in the last year may be more relevent.

I went 6 times last year and was told next time I will need a tourist visa as I had been "flagged" as visiting too often.

I got the tourist visa in australia for my visit in march and went straight thru immigration. No questions

thank you all for the prompt response.

yes i'm from Singapore. I would usually fly in to Thailand 5-6 times a year but my stay per trip would not last more than 1 week, or rather 1 week at most.

As of this year, i only flew once in March.

i would have thought they had abolished the 90 days rule since 2-3 years ago as they had implemented a 6 visa free entry per year. they will inform you if you need any tourist visa on the 6th trip.i might be wrong though.

but nonetheless, thank you for the info.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Note that the website referred to above is not an official Thai site and these sites more often than not contain incorrect information.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.



  • COVID-19

    Any posts or topics which the moderation team deems to be rumours/speculatiom, conspiracy theory, scaremongering, deliberately misleading or has been posted to deliberately distort information will be removed - as will BMs repeatedly doing so. Existing rules also apply.

  • Advertise on Pattaya Addicts
  • Recently Browsing

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.