IGNORED

Bar girl needs customers

stevehughes55zz

Guys just had a chat with one of my regulars who is complaining how quiet her bar is after songkran. Songkran was busy for her but only for working and serving .no bar fining. So she hasn't had any customer .so no money .patty been mentioned on here a few times by me also.she is a really nice girl .fun loves a drink and loved to play. Pool. In the bedroom she makes you feel comfortable and takes her time really seems to enjoy sex . She has no problems with multiple pops . If you can manage it lol. So if your looking for a nice bar fine head down to pandora bar soi 7 but be discreet. And just let nature take its course .she's happy with 1200 but long time.c3ded75bd593a7d9f22a36a458cbdbcd.jpg

Sent from my SM-G388F using Tapatalk

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well ism not patty lol.rather start a thread that helps mongers and the girl.rather than threads like do you sleep in the nude ffs who cares about that

The girl or the bar needs costumers ? :wink:

2 hours ago, stevehughes55zz said:

.... just had a chat with one of my regulars ..... but be discreet. And just let nature take its course .she's happy with 1200 but long time.

Why the discreet thing?? don't she know you are promoting her services on internet?

That's it! I'm done sponsoring her!

11 minutes ago, andy666 said:

That's it! I'm done sponsoring her!

And me as well !

WTF, only 2 sponsors ????, understand the poor girl needs a WK promoter

9 hours ago, stevehughes55zz said:

What's her name?

18 minutes ago, Sexyfarangman said:

What's her name?

Mentioned in 1st post, her name is Patty.

There is some other active threads of this same woman too

1200 LT and a cute face to boot?  If I was on the ground, I'd bar fine it. Definitely a cutie. Maybe she'll still be around in July/August when I'm in town?

I will be heading to Pandora's when I'm there, if she's as good as you say I might even go back again :D

Took her a couple of times before songkran great performer gives real slow amazing blowjob . Will take her again .reccomended guys

Great rec, thanks

Well why not ifbit helps the girl out with cash.and a fellow monger enjoys a good session with a girl that fucks your brains out. All good

4 minutes ago, stevehughes55zz said:

Well why not ifbit helps the girl out with cash.and a fellow monger enjoys a good session with a girl that fucks your brains out. All good

Agree with you. Sadly not back till June but will make a point to drop in there.

Guys just had a chat with one of my regulars who is complaining how quiet her bar is after songkran. Songkran was busy for her but only for working and serving .no bar fining. So she hasn't had any customer .so no money .patty been mentioned on here a few times by me also.she is a really nice girl .fun loves a drink and loved to play. Pool. In the bedroom she makes you feel comfortable and takes her time really seems to enjoy sex . She has no problems with multiple pops . If you can manage it lol. So if your looking for a nice bar fine head down to pandora bar soi 7 but be discreet. And just let nature take its course .she's happy with 1200 but long time.c3ded75bd593a7d9f22a36a458cbdbcd.jpg

Archived