Sign in to follow this  
baklazan

New The Cloud condo for sale, cheapest in the project!

baklazan

Hot Sale: 2.199M  The Cloud Luxury Condominium. Feel the ocean breeze in your West-facing second floor unit that even has a partial sea view.
The Cloud is a well designed, brand new, 20-story, open-atrium condominium on Pratuhmnak hill, located just 3 minute stroll to the beautiful Cozy Beach. A partial list of amenities at The Cloud include the 10th floor sea view infinity swimming pool with sauna, steam room and sky gym. Underground parking with 24 hour security and key card entry.

1 bedroom/1 bath, 35sqm. No surprise costs of paying extra for furniture or appliances. Includes full furniture and electric/appliance packages and even a luxurious 4x8 sheepskin rug. 
Limited time offer:  Free ownership transfer. Value 50,000 Baht.

Price 2.199M THB - lowest price for this size unit in this condominium.

Call Elle now (speaks very good English) at 089 896 6641(inside Thailand) or +6689 896 6641(outside Thailand). 
Email: [email protected]

timeline_20161212_043029.jpg

timeline_20161212_043031.jpg

timeline_20161212_043022.jpg

timeline_20161212_043020.jpg

timeline_20161212_043023.jpg

timeline_20161212_043025.jpg

timeline_20161212_043027.jpg

just hanging

nice.   pools like that are really cool, but i would be worried about glass breaking.   nicely decorated

baklazan
8 minutes ago, expatdude said:

It's not even built yet as far as I can tell.

It was finished end of last year, how do you think we made pictures?

expatdude

The infinity pool picture is an artist's rendering. I looked online and found no real pictures, only renderings. I didn't look that hard though. Good to know it's finished!

baklazan

To be fair, the pool and the building are not my pictures, the room itself + picture of atrium are.

CamelToe
On ‎22‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 2:19 PM, just hanging said:

nice.   pools like that are really cool, but i would be worried about glass breaking.   nicely decorated

Yes that would concern me as well....made in Thailand glass...if that broke you'd be riding a 10 story waterfall to the ground

chris2004
3 hours ago, CamelToe said:

Yes that would concern me as well....made in Thailand glass...if that broke you'd be riding a 10 story waterfall to the ground

Plus i wouldn't fancy buying a condo underneath the pool, you would get a free shower when it leaked.