Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Free pod coffee machine to whoever wants it..

Chubzilla

Hi All,

Brought my coffee machine over a few months ago but find I hardly ever use it any more.... nothing beats my Aeropress and Aerolatte hand frother. 

Was going to throw it away but thought maybe someone here might like it... works perfectly well, probably needs descaling, I have made about 50 coffees with it so far. 

Have a box of pods still, but you would have to get your own pods, I don't know where you would buy them from here, that's up to you to find out. 

Can't be bothered writing too much about it, not trying to sell it... yours if you want it. I stay in Jomtien. 

http://mapcoffee.com.au/map-capsule-machines/map-saeco-bravista-latte-range/map-saeco-bravista-latte-plus-capsule-coffee-machine-silver-metallic.html

This is the machine, obviously mine is white. 

18042840_1312324638837173_719337201_o.jpg

18083644_1312324642170506_1412621320_o.jpg

I pay 600 baht for it. I'm coming very soon to patts. I can buy the capsules and bring them. I'm a collector of coffe mashines. I always bring a Nespresso pixie with me. But if you agree, i won't take mine with me.

Wow first I have seen here something for free Looks good I think you should take the offer at 600tb.

You will both be vey happy .

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

14 minutes ago, JAI DEE MAK said:

Wow first I have seen here something for free Looks good I think you should take the offer at 600tb.

You will both be vey happy .

JDM

What do ya mean   ?    Lots of girls put out for free if you read regularly   ,

Ha Ha Yes you are correct however as many will say.

"If it has Tits,Wings,Wheels or a Propeller" it will cost you.

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

Hi folks, sorry for not updating this thread, the machine has gone to a worthy receiver. 

Patts Luver, appreciate your offer if nobody wanted it I would have kept it for you. :)

Archived