Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Confusion - Flight to Swampy

jayjo

Hi Guys, i'm a little confused, i try to explain my problem:

About a Month ago i looked for Flights to BKK, from Frankfurt Germany. I Found a Thai Airways Flight with very good time to Start the flight for me, and a good Price too, so i booked the flight the same day. Today i wanted to look what i have to pay when i Book the flight a Month later, and it was about 200 € More expensive. Now the problem is, i booked this Flight:

Thai Airways International 927

Frankfurt (FRA)
20:40 Uhr
Terminal: 1
flying to
Phuket (HKT)
13:05 Uhr +1 Tag

Terminal: I

Ankunft (Arrival) am 6. Mai 2017
Klasse: Economy Class (W)
Flugdauer(Lenght of Flight): 11h 25m

Phuket (HKT)
14:45 Uhr
Terminal: I
flying to
Bangkok (BKK)
16:10 Uhr
Klasse: Economy Class (W)
Flugdauer: 1h 25m

So it is FRA - Phuket, wait about an hour, an go BKK, no problem so far but:

I Checked via the same Booking site (EBookers.com) Today, and the Only flight on this Date and Time is this one:

20:40Uhr - 16:10Uhr +1 Der Flug dauert 1 Tag
Thai Airways International
14 Std. 30 Min.
FRA - BKK

20:40Uhr bis 16:10Uhr 14 Std. 30 Min. Über Nacht · Ankunft Sa., 6. Mai

Von Frankfurt nach Bangkok
Von Frankfurt Intl. (FRA) nach Suvarnabhumi Intl. (BKK)
Economy Class (Q)
AIRBUS INDUSTRIE A350-900

ต่างภูมิลำเนา แต่ว่าเฮาก็เป็นคนไทย

Have to do a Second Post for this, so the problem is, its the same Flight number ( Thai Airways International 927 ) , its the Same Date and time of Start, but i booked the flight to Phuked an then BKK, and the second one is only FRA-BKK, the flight is payed already as i checked my Credit Card, and i have no informations on changeing in Flightplanes on EBookers.

Am i forced to Parachute out over Phuket or what the hell? :wacko:

TG927 flies to Bangkok via Phuket.

I don't understand the problem? You want to go to BKK or are you only going to Phuket? If you wanted to go to Phuket, why did you book a flight to Bangkok? If you want to go to Bangkok then the plane just makes a stop on the way.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

No, i want to go to BKK, the problem is that i looked for the same Flight today and wanted to know how much i have to pay when i booked now and not a Month ago, but this Flight just Disappeared from the Search Machine, an the other flight with the exact same Flightnumber and Departure Time is shown, but its Directflight to BKK, but i booked FRA-HKT-BKK. How is this even possible :wacko:

this one is only shown now:

20:40Uhr - 16:10Uhr +1 Der Flug dauert 1 Tag
Thai Airways International
14 Std. 30 Min.
FRA - BKK

20:40Uhr bis 16:10Uhr 14 Std. 30 Min. Über Nacht · Ankunft Sa., 6. Mai

Von Frankfurt nach Bangkok
Von Frankfurt Intl. (FRA) nach Suvarnabhumi Intl. (BKK)
Economy Class (Q)
AIRBUS INDUSTRIE A350-900

www.checkmytrip.com    .. good for cross checking your flight details

O you who turn the wheel and look to windward, Consider Phlebas, who was once handsome and tall as you.

It's the same flight! It stops at Phuket.

I still don't understand your problem?

5 minutes ago, davidge said:

https://www.ebookers.de/Flights-Search?trip=roundtrip&leg1=from:Frankfurt, Deutschland (FRA-Frankfurt Intl.),to:BKK,departure:05.05.2017TANYT&leg2=from:BKK,to:Frankfurt, Deutschland (FRA-Frankfurt Intl.),departure:20.05.2017TANYT&passengers=children:0,adults:1,seniors:0,infantinlap:Y&mode=search

On the left side at "Berücksichtigte Fluglinien", click under it at "Alle anzeigen" -> Only Thai airways

The 3rd one 20.40 Departure. Where is Phuket?

14h 30m for FRA-BKK, it must be stopping somewhere to be this long. Hence 927 is stopping at Phuket like your booking.

The site you are searching on is not showing the stop. That's all.

It says 1 stop.

The non-stop flight at 1445 takes 10 hours 40 minutes

hmmmm maybe, but if i was booking this flight what looks to me as an Direct flight (FRA-BKK) and pay 700 for this, and have to wait 2 hours at Phuket, i would feel a bit piss'd

10 minutes ago, davidge said:

I think he's trying to say he bought two tickets for himself on the same flight?

lol stressful day jayjo?   click through into the flight details to see the Phuket stop

O you who turn the wheel and look to windward, Consider Phlebas, who was once handsome and tall as you.

No, i understand it now, it Says 1 Stop, but it dont say where, i know it because i booked it a Month ago and it clearly says 1 Stop for 2 Hours at Phuket, but today it dont show it.

3 minutes ago, praf974 said:

lol stressful day jayjo?   click through into the flight details to see the phuket stop

yeah?

aaaa.png

1 minute ago, jayjo said:

yeah?

aaaa.png

yes further .. like your going to book it

ye, there it says it, right before the payment. I was just fast checking it and thought they just deleted my flight or shit like this.

Thanks all.

Beside this i thought 1 Stop is Nonstop, so i was double confused. But technically 1 Stop is a Nonstop (Directflight) is it :Oops1:

Hahahahaha, no. 1 stop means 1 stopover. Non-stop means no stopover.

Stop is short for stopover.

English is so easy, hey?

1 Stop at Destination :Oops1:

Thats was a joke btw....

English is so easy, hey?

At least i can speak 2 other languages besides German. can you? :D

1 minute ago, jayjo said:

1 Stop at Destination :Oops1:

Thats a joke btw....

At least i can speak 2 other languages besides German. can you? :D

Meow. Mine was actually a joke about English being easy when I don't think it is. Your 1 stop one wasn't.

And they say German's don't have a sense of humour. Glad you're proving that stereotype wrong.

Anyway, forgot about everything now and enjoy your holiday!

History has shown already that Germans are not good in humorous things, but can raise 3rd Reich's even better.

enjoy your holiday!

Thanks.

History has shown already that Germans are not good in humorous things, but can raise 3rd Reich's even better.

oh for fucks sake.....why do you have to start that bloody shit? And yes, I am German.....

Jayjo don't know if this helps but the definition of a direct flight is"any flight between two points by an airline with no change in flight numbers, which may include a stop at an intermediate point.

Direct flight - Wikipedia

A direct flight in the aviation industry is any flight between two points by an airline with no change in flight numbers, which may include a stop at an intermediate point. The stop over may either be to get new passengers (or allow some to ... Direct flights are often confused with non-stop flights, which are flights involving no 

Archived