IGNORED

Who has had the pleasure of her

orion64

Hi guys who has had the pleasure of her company met her in Pandora bar soi 7 top performer a 10 from me . Big party there tomorrow so any guys on the ground fill ya boots lold237c4b65ec37e7979239ef6002bf7e8.jpg

Mmmmm the popular tuk changed her name to patty .for Good luck . As she wasn't getting enough cock and customers lol. Well I do I can for her in the cock department when in town . So I suppose it's up to you guys to change her luck .lol

• 3 weeks later...

very attractive. never been inside this one, unfortunately. she is very attractive. I envy you.

• 4 weeks later...

She have many threads in forum

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

• 8 months later...

Hmmmm took her long time last trip omg fucks all night and seems to love it good performer and well worth bar fining

Sent from my SM-G388F using Tapatalk

• 9 months later...

Shame shame shame I think she is out of the game now iam in Pandoras now her friends tell me she's gone back to her village being sponsored.

I agree patty was a real pro knew her job inside out .will miss having fun with her .but fair play to her if she's bagged a sponsor .

• 2 weeks later...

Well good for her as I posted before had the pleasure of her company a few times over a two year period.got the vibe she was looking for a sponsor to get out the game .good luck to her decent girl.

• 1 month later...

Good news I here patty is back in pandora bar so normal service resumes will swing by nxt month happy days.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I barfined her in 2016 we went out drinking with my friends and a few of the other girls from Pandora’s , got back to the hotel and I passed out while she was in the shower . Oops least she got a good nights sleep well early morning sleep .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I barfined her in 2016 we went out drinking with my friends and a few of the other girls from Pandora’s , got back to the hotel and I passed out while she was in the shower . Oops least she got a good nights sleep well early morning sleep .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
555555 so you didn't actually have the pleasure

• 2 months later...

Just so people don't get confused.

Pandora's is a small hands on gogo bar on Soi LK Metro

Pandora, is a large farang bar half way down Soi7 on the right from 2nd rd.

So, before everyone starts running to see the famous Patty and her insatiable thirst for semen injected directly into her mouth, simply ensure you are heading in the right direction.

It is only a small s, but guy's it will make all the difference.

Patty no longer working p4p she party's in pandora but doesn't go with customers heard she is waiting for visa to aus with to be husband. So no point anyone running to barfine. Sorry to dissapoint

i'm sure if someone threw 10 - 20,000 at her she would change her mind , money talks 

i'm sure if someone threw 10 - 20,000 at her she would change her mind , money talks 

Hmmm who would throw that kind of money at a bar girl  

5 hours ago, stevehughes55zz said:

Hmmm who would throw that kind of money at a bar girl

just saying thats all , i would never part with anything like it , but i'm sure they would jump given the chance

• Like 1

• 1 year later...