Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Gyms in Pattaya

CamelToe

Anyone know of a Gym in Pattaya with water views,bay breezes,nothing hardcore just more pleasant than other Gyms,i'm not too concerned about the cost.

9 hours ago, CamelToe said:

Anyone know of a Gym in Pattaya with water views,bay breezes,nothing hardcore just more pleasant than other gyms,i'm not too concerned about the cost.

Centara Grande Resort  in Naklua.

Jack

12 minutes ago, axunjaxn said:

Jack

thanks i'll do a search on it

On 2017-04-17 at 3:09 AM, axunjaxn said:

Jack

He is correct. Large size dedicated Lap pool. Reasonable not private but it is controlled beach. Good gym with all needed. The only choice based on your request. Pricey but worth it ifvthat is your goal. 

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...

While we are on the topic of gym's... does anyone have a recommendation for the best gym in Central Pattaya?

I am more interested in the free weights and body building equipment more so than the cardio/exercise equipment. 

Also, looking for somewhere that isn't too busy or full of steroid users?

• 4 months later...
On 14/06/2018 at 14:55, robbo1100 said:

While we are on the topic of gym's... does anyone have a recommendation for the best gym in Central Pattaya?

I am more interested in the free weights and body building equipment more so than the cardio/exercise equipment. 

anyone?

On 15/06/2018 at 02:55, robbo1100 said:

1 minute ago, Dong Yong said:

anyone?

I would say try the various Gyms in that area on a one day visit to see what you like best, recommendation for the best Gyms is subjective.

If you just want an Iron House for the Big 3, go to Tonys on Soi Bukhow.

I would always train hard then go to Soi Chiapoon for a shower with the gal, BBBJCIM massage:07:. Anything else would be uncivilized!:10:

92596522-stock-vector-sexy-naked-plus-size-black-curvy-woman-with-big-butt-cartoon-clip-art-vector-.jpg

• 1 month later...

Top floor of Mike's Mall,. Ocean side, up the world's slowest elevator.. I used it in May when I was there. Better than the one in The Avenues Mall.

Fuck me that elevator is slow :)

Archived