IGNORED

Pattaya Addicts

lincsfun

Hows everyone finding the new Pattaya Addicts?

My own opinion is it's pants compared to the old one.I don't think for one second that it will be better as soon as we all get used to it.

I'm not asking for it to go back to the old layout as i think we are stuck with this now and like many things to do with Pattaya it's not as good as it used to be 555.

I for one spend alot less time on here now since the swap over,surely many others must feel the same?

I'm actually used to it already and like it. But I think you're right about people spending less time here. I say that because it seems like the infusion of new stuff -- from topics to replies -- is down. I could be wrong, but it sure seems that way.

I like it,  it's cleaner on the mobile. 

that new Nordic as that takes up half my screen on every page can fuck right off though....then again they pay to advertise and the forum needs $ to stay up so I guess I can scroll :)

36 minutes ago, Nando9999 said:

I like it,  it's cleaner on the mobile. 

that new Nordic as that takes up half my screen on every page can fuck right off though....then again they pay to advertise and the forum needs $ to stay up so I guess I can scroll :)

I've clicked on that by accident a few times

Archived