IGNORED

Master Weekend

Milf4me

The big weekend is here.  Where will you watch it? Anything special happening?  Who's your pick to win and who to you see as a wild card?

I'll be planted in front of tv at home but have a competition morning of 3rd round so recorder on overtime. 

Have a special day at our club for last round. We get the feed early morning so have a breakfast and pro draw then around of golf when finished combining your score with the pro you drew. Nice cash for winner. We have a green jacket for the overall winner.

Dustin Johnson will be hard to beat. My wild card is Louis Osterhasen. Love his play.

Nothing organised here in Scotland for it. It kicks off around 5pm for us so it's perfect.

i fancy Justin Thomas or Sandy Lyle 555

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Great win for Sergio yesterday.  Kept his cool even when it looked like he was choking.  

Archived