Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Brand New Condo For Rent

jamduf

I have a brand new condo for renting out. So far I have had not much luck renting it. I think because I have an FL agent instead of big company, which I dont like big companies. It is in Phratamnak area. I have stayed in it myself a few times. For me it is nice quiet area. Good rooftop pool and small gym on rooftop. I also added a coffee maker because I think it is hard to find good coffee in Pats. The wi-fi is very good. If anyone has any additional questions, feel free to ask me. I will include the link at the bottom. If you do not like the price on Air BNB, make me an offer here. I am ready to wheel and deal to get this thing rented out.

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/12856602?checkin=10%2F03%2F2016&checkout=10%2F24%2F2016&guests=1&s=pln_Lp-P

Few questions. What cable is there? Is there a wardrobe as I don't see one. Near what soi on Pratumnak? Finally what sort of price per month for 6 months contract,May 9th to November 9th. Thanks.

Yes there is a wardrobe. I believe 10 hangers. Look at that map on air bnb. It is on Soi 6 which is the next road over to the left of Soi Orissa. I will get back to you on the cable and price after my agent contacts me back. The cable in my words was like the hotels. Had hbo, all the sports, news foreign and Thai language. Not real sure maybe 40-50 channels.

On 4/3/2017 at 3:15 AM, Insomniac said:

Few questions. What cable is there? Is there a wardrobe as I don't see one. Near what soi on Pratumnak? Finally what sort of price per month for 6 months contract,May 9th to November 9th. Thanks.

TMN cable.

Try bhat and sold as a owner renter . I have been looking myself for 3 months yours is not in the location i want but also looking at air bnb trying to make a deal feedback is most only looking for monthly as a minimum to the new thai laws.

Ask a silly question and i'll leave a silly answer  

Would have been easier if you googled it yourself.    

Thanks spelling and grammar checkers for being a ?%6433%#E

Quote if you expect a reply.  

THE THING ABOUT COMMON SENSE IS THAT IT'S THAT NOT COMMON                                                                        

IT'S NOT ROCKET SURGERY       quote from Anna Nicole Smith.

19 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

What's the name of the condo resort?

Water Park Condo

• 2 weeks later...

Your price is too high probably. For a few bucks more you can stay in VT6 or more central Pattaya.

Your price is too high probably. For a few bucks more you can stay in VT6 or more central Pattaya.

Yeah 950 baht a night is steep. 10k a month would be a reasonable level. I stay city centre in a hotel and its 12k all incl

It's a nice condo but overpriced for the size. The market is oversupplied with these at the moment but the owners are sticking firm to the rents they want. I'm not sure how much longer that can continue, as the oversupply is not going away anytime soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Daryle

It's  priced very high for monthly rental. I am staying at the Base for 15,000/m for a 3 month rental.

We are also in low season for the next 6 months so have to be cheaper than the rest  to get a renter.

There's  a FB page with pattaya condo rentals with 20,000 members. Advertise there.

This condo price is more than reasonable for 15K/month. If yu don't like the location I understand.

8 minutes ago, jamduf said:

This condo price is more than reasonable for 15K/month. If yu don't like the location I understand.

Sorry, but 15k/month for a 38 sq m condo in this building IS too much in the current market. A friend has a slightly larger condo in the same building and has rented it out since he bought it - for significantly less than you are asking.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

sorry to say but it sounds like you're shutting your ears to the best advice. if it was as reasonable as you think it would he rented by now. nothing to do with bad agents

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

48 minutes ago, jamduf said:

You already know you've overpriced it and admit it

"If you do not like the price on Air BNB, make me an offer here. I am ready to wheel and deal to get this thing rented out".

The problem you have in finding a tenant is because your asking what you hope to get, not what you will take and that just puts people off without even bothering to contact you.

Yours is just another of the 1000,s of empty condos looking for tenants so pitch it straight off at the price you will take, not one you would like.

Too much competition for tenants not to, if you want to rent it out. quickly.

On 4/30/2017 at 8:59 AM, jamduf said:

Agreed 15k is reasonable. But you are asking 24,000 for a monthly rental on AirBnb.

If you're willing to rent for 15,000/m, then simply say that on AirBnB. 

On ‎5‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 11:39 AM, cutter said:

Agreed 15k is reasonable. But you are asking 24,000 for a monthly rental on AirBnb.

If you're willing to rent for 15,000/m, then simply say that on AirBnB. 

Thanks for that cutter. I will tell my agent to do so.

• 2 weeks later...

Just to let the OP know, there's a smaller (25 sq m) condo on the 7th floor of this building being advertised for 8000 baht a month. 

That's not been rented out yet either. Empty from new.

It's a tough market at the moment.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

On 4/21/2017 at 1:17 AM, scubascuba3 said:

Yeah 950 baht a night is steep. 10k a month would be a reasonable level. I stay city centre in a hotel and its 12k all incl

What hotel in that area charges only 12K?

On 4/30/2017 at 11:59 AM, jamduf said:

I don't see 15K anywhere on the advertising page. It says $28 USD per night with a 15% discount for a monthly rental. This comes out to a lot more than 15K.

What hotel in that area charges only 12K?

Top secret sorry, you need to do some leg work to find the best value places

5 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

Top secret sorry, you need to do some leg work to find the best value places

In other words, there is no such hotel:unsure:

Archived