IGNORED

Need crutches for bad ankle.

lolokalbo

I never thought I would need a pair of crutches until I'm the 80s but I do now.  Something happened inside of my food today and I can not stand on it. I chipped bones before and stretched tendons, but this a lot painful.  Even if I can make to a hospital I still need some crutches for a while.

11 hours ago, lolokalbo said:

I never thought I would need a pair of crutches until I'm the 80s but I do now.  Something happened inside of my food today and I can not stand on it. I chipped bones before and stretched tendons, but this a lot painful.  Even if I can make to a hospital I still need some crutches for a while.

Bargirl under each arm is your best bet :D

failing that try at the City Hospital..........good luck

16 hours ago, petermik said:

Bargirl under each arm is your best bet :D

failing that try at the City Hospital..........good luck

Great idea.   I'll grab 2 crutches out of Touch bar on LK Metro.  Ling and her friend are always fun to lean on. 

20 hours ago, lolokalbo said:

Could be a nerv that has been squeezed, usually caused by some minor inflammation or swelling!

Very painful, but good is it will usually reside very quickly as the swelling goes down.

Best is to take it easy and relax for a day or two until it goes away.

Maybe some anti-inflammatory medic like Ibuprofen/Nurofen will help?

Crutches you can find in Fascino Pharmacy as well.

Plahgat

When no money... she no give honey! 

21 hours ago, plahgat said:

Could be a nerv that has been squeezed, usually caused by some minor inflammation or swelling!

Very painful, but good is it will usually reside very quickly as the swelling goes down.

Best is to take it easy and relax for a day or two until it goes away.

Maybe some anti-inflammatory medic like Ibuprofen/Nurofen will help?

Crutches you can find in Fascino Pharmacy as well.

Plahgat

You were correct mate. :D  I used an ankle bandage and took ibuprofen  for a few days. The boss got a set of crutches at Central Festival and the foot is 100% better.  

:Hug1:.

Archived