LUV2LICKIT

The April Fool is ME !!!

LUV2LICKIT

Well from this day on April Fools Day will be remembered as the day i offically lost my beautiful daughter AMBER to a nasty Filippino bitch.

My Ex of only 4 weeks ago has turned completely fucking evil and pulled the i have all the rights in the philippines card on me and taken amber from me.. Unfortunately foreigners in the Philippines have no rights when it comes to the child..
I offered to pay all ambers schooling at top private schools and give her 10k a month towards amber.. Thats 10,000 peso by the way hahahah.
I got pretty well told to fuck off.

To Amber

Little girl I LOVE YOU !!!!!!!
Daddys going to miss you lil girl, Miss our play time, Watching heavy metal videos together, you loved the music passionately, you were a true headbanger hahahaha..
Im going to miss your eyes, you have beautiful eyes amby. Your smile, your laugh, kisses, hugs, your huge heart, your a beautiful little girl bub.. I will miss you telling me that you love me the most...
Your daddy is so proud of you.

This hurts to write this,

Im going to miss you beautiful, Daddys girl 4 Ever, stay strong little one

DADDY.

biggles

I can empathise with your pain mate. You don't say how old she is but one day she may seek you out on her own initiative, keep your chin up. 

bukone

Sorry to hear about this m8,women can be so nasty when things to sour.

LUV2LICKIT
On ‎3‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 23:48, biggles said:

I can empathise with your pain mate. You don't say how old she is but one day she may seek you out on her own initiative, keep your chin up. 

my daughter was 3 and a half mate

LUV2LICKIT
5 minutes ago, bukone said:

Sorry to hear about this m8,women can be so nasty when things to sour.

Nasty isnt the word mate..  I was with her for over 6 years and never saw an evil side like i experianced when we broke up..  Shes actually trying to go me thru australian immigration for child support as well.

bukone
1 minute ago, LUV2LICKIT said:

Nasty isnt the word mate..  I was with her for over 6 years and never saw an evil side like i experianced when we broke up..  Shes actually trying to go me thru australian immigration for child support as well.

Is that possible ? Has she got Australian residency ?

LUV2LICKIT

My daughter has australian citizenship and an australian passport..  It is possible but will take alot of hard work and alot of money to pull it off

Lucky6pence

Heart goes out to mate. Hopefully in years to  come the daughter might want to get in Touch with you, if the mother in time will  realise she was a bitch to do this to you and tell her

LUV2LICKIT
13 minutes ago, Lucky6pence said:

Heart goes out to mate. Hopefully in years to  come the daughter might want to get in touch with you, if the mother in time will  realise she was a bitch to do this to you and tell her

Hahahaha shes a filippino, that aint going to happen, they will be brainwashing my daughter as we speak.  I can only hope i hear from my daughter years down the track from now:Cross_Fingers:

Captain Courageous
25 minutes ago, LUV2LICKIT said:

My experience with my recent Ex as well mate. 

Hell hath no fury as a woman scorned.

LUV2LICKIT
Just now, Captain Courageous said:

My experience with my recent Ex as well mate. 

Hell hath no fury as a woman scorned.

You got that right, they are a nasty breed when pissed off.

I think its more a keeping face thing infront of her family because she would still be copping grief for letting a foreigner with money slip away

Captain Courageous
18 minutes ago, Lucky6pence said:

Heart goes out to mate. Hopefully in years to  come the daughter might want to get in touch with you, if the mother in time will  realise she was a bitch to do this to you and tell her

I doubt whether any record on the percentage of repentant women when it comes to failed relationships / marriages would offer any hope to a man relying on their mercy. 

LUV2LICKIT

Did you have any kids with your ex captain courageous?

Captain Courageous
28 minutes ago, LUV2LICKIT said:

Did you have any kids with your ex captain courageous?

My first wife died of Listeria Pneumonia with our newly born son in 1988, and I was left with 2 small children, a daughter 3 and son 1 year old. Fortunately my Father and Stepmother stepped in to help .  

My second (and final) marriage was in 2007, she was 12 years younger than I but there were no children as I'd had a vasectomy after my first wife died.  We separated permanently in April 2014, and now I enjoy fucking Thai girls sans remorse or shame. 

LUV2LICKIT

This is the second time ive lost my daughter to an insecure angry woman..  1st australian wife took my 1st daughter when she was 6 and didnt see her for 9 years until she tracked me down 2 yrs ago on facebook. Now 10 years later i lose my 2nd daughter to an insecure, angry filippina.

Definately time to get my balls snipped i think :Surrender1:

No more relationships either, im done with that shit also.

Im now executing plan B in my life which is moving to pattaya to live this year

Time to fuck thai girls till the day i die :ThumbUp6:

Captain Courageous
23 minutes ago, LUV2LICKIT said:

This is the second time ive lost my daughter to an insecure angry woman..  1st australian wife took my 1st daughter when she was 6 and didnt see her for 9 years until she tracked me down 2 yrs ago on facebook. Now 10 years later i lose my 2nd daughter to an insecure, angry filippina.

I understand where you are mate,  my advice to you though is to have a back up plan.

I lived in Thailand in the 70's when I was based up north, believe me you'll get bored shitless after the first year or so. 

I have to agree with you ref the relationship thing with western women, I'm the same nowadays, but remember fundamentally all women are the same in that they have their own agenda when it comes to relationships and marriage. 

Tread carefully on the jungle pathways and be wary of pitfalls. 

Edited by Captain Courageous

bukone
10 hours ago, LUV2LICKIT said:

Agree with the captain don't burn all your bridges at home m8 rent your house if you own one and see how you go,Thailand is a top place but living there is a whole different ball game.

LUV2LICKIT

Well been coming to pattaya for many years now since 1985, and have always wanted to locate there. Now im at the point of my life where im turning 50 in august, my life of the last 6 years living in Bohol Philippines are over, fully lost trust in the entire filippino race and will never step foot in that shithole again as long as i live..  I have a great paying job, 3 weeks on 3 weeks off roster, so pattaya it is..  I cant live in australia and dont want to anymore it will just depress me hahahaha, been living in asia way too long and cant fit back into the plastic western culture anymore:Finger5:

bukone

Each to there own I say,Me personally I love Australia and wouldn't leave permanently ever.

Captain Courageous
6 hours ago, bukone said:

Agree with the captain don't burn all your bridges at home m8 rent your house if you own one and see how you go,Thailand is a top place but living there is a whole different ball game.

I've had old friends living there for decades, those who burnt their bridges generally wished they hadn't.

Captain Courageous
On 02/04/2017 at 8:14 AM, LUV2LICKIT said:

Well from this day on April Fools Day will be remembered as the day i offically lost my beautiful daughter AMBER to a nasty Filippino bitch.

My Ex of only 4 weeks ago has turned completely fucking evil and pulled the i have all the rights in the philippines card on me and taken amber from me.. Unfortunately foreigners in the Philippines have no rights when it comes to the child..
I offered to pay all ambers schooling at top private schools and give her 10k a month towards amber.. Thats 10,000 peso by the way hahahah.
I got pretty well told to fuck off.

To Amber

Little girl I LOVE YOU !!!!!!!
Daddys going to miss you lil girl, Miss our play time, Watching heavy metal videos together, you loved the music passionately, you were a true headbanger hahahaha..
Im going to miss your eyes, you have beautiful eyes amby. Your smile, your laugh, kisses, hugs, your huge heart, your a beautiful little girl bub.. I will miss you telling me that you love me the most...
Your daddy is so proud of you.

This hurts to write this,

Im going to miss you beautiful, Daddys girl 4 Ever, stay strong little one

DADDY.

So sad to read this mate.

Captain Courageous
22 hours ago, LUV2LICKIT said:

my daughter was 3 and a half mate

It's obvious that you're hurting mate, my advice is to do all you can to keep in Touch with your little one, explore every option possible even paying the big bucks if you have to for custody.

Edited by Captain Courageous

Captain Courageous
18 hours ago, LUV2LICKIT said:

My daughter has australian citizenship and an australian passport..  It is possible but will take alot of hard work and alot of money to pull it off

Under Australian Law your Ex has full access responsibilities in regard to your access to your daughter, how that affects your maintenance obligations is the question.  FFS get some legal advise ASAP. 

Captain Courageous
6 hours ago, bukone said:

Each to there own I say,Me personally I love Australia and wouldn't leave permanently ever.

Same same

JJ Mal

So sad mate :wacko: