IGNORED

VT6, has anyone stayed in 27/1044 corner Walking Street side

terry007

Hey guys anyone stayed in this room. I booked it for 3 weeks july through honeys..27/1044 Corner Walking Street Side,

I think you should have made the title

"VT6, has anyone stayed in 27/1044 corner Walking Street side via Honeys ?"

It would make your request for info more clear in the title, maybe you can still change it ?

In answer though, no I haven't but it does look nice and Im sure you will enjoy your stay :D.

Never stayed there but you can be sure your balcony will be hot.

lucky some of us can figure out your vague information.I have lived in Vt6 for 6 months not in that particular it will be on the top floor. The building is my prefered location if you paid advertised price you could have got a better rate on walkin and bargained for a deal very competitive there. at least 6 shops renting units and picked a nice one.  

Ask a silly question and i'll leave a silly answer  

Would have been easier if you googled it yourself.    

Thanks spelling and grammar checkers for being a ?%6433%#E

Quote if you expect a reply.  

THE THING ABOUT COMMON SENSE IS THAT IT'S THAT NOT COMMON                                                                        

IT'S NOT ROCKET SURGERY       quote from Anna Nicole Smith.

On ‎01‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 0:26 PM, CuppaTea said:

I think you should have made the title

"VT6, has anyone stayed in 27/1044 corner Walking Street side via Honeys ?"

It would make your request for info more clear in the title, maybe you can still change it ?

In answer though, no I haven't but it does look nice and Im sure you will enjoy your stay :D.

Yes that's the way it should of been wrote ..

On ‎01‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 0:57 PM, Gone-east said:

Never stayed there but you can be sure your balcony will be hot.

The more hotter the better for me ..

12 hours ago, talung66 said:

lucky some of us can figure out your vague information.I have lived in Vt6 for 6 months not in that particular it will be on the top floor. The building is my prefered location if you paid advertised price you could have got a better rate on walkin and bargained for a deal very competitive there. at least 6 shops renting units and picked a nice one.  

Thanks for the info but the deal I got was well worth it as I booked several rooms for a few of us, and I agree, it is a good location ive stayed there several times now... just not in this particular room.. 

Any one who has stayed in this room chime in  don't need to know about any other room or where you have lived or stayed at.  .cheers guys ..

• 4 months later...

Hey   Terrry007 - howd you enjoy your stay in that condo ?  im due there in a short while.

Appreciate any feedback

Cheers

On ‎20‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 05:51, stanmorebay said:

Hey   Terrry007 - howd you enjoy your stay in that condo ?  im due there in a short while.

Appreciate any feedback

Cheers

room was ok.. good view.. but when heavy rain,,, water pisses in through kitchen window bad fitting.... be careful with socket left to kitchen widow ha ha...  apart from that and the air con behind the curtains in main room was an ok room had worse and better but all in all was ok heres a few pictures of room and view.hope it helps you ...

SAM_0507.JPG

SAM_0508.JPG

SAM_0509.JPG

SAM_0510.JPG

SAM_0511.JPG

SAM_0512.JPG

SAM_0513.JPG

SAM_0515.JPG

SAM_0516.JPG

SAM_0518.JPG

SAM_0519.JPG

SAM_0520.JPG

SAM_0521.JPG

SAM_0523.JPG

SAM_0524.JPG

SAM_0525.JPG

SAM_0527.JPG

SAM_0528.JPG

SAM_0555.JPG

SAM_0556.JPG

SAM_0557.JPG

SAM_0558.JPG

SAM_0559.JPG

SAM_0560.JPG

SAM_0561.JPG

SAM_0562.JPG

SAM_0563.JPG

Haha - geez  is that  right ! Crickey. ....sounds like a bit  of expert bloody workmanship on the kitchen window.  Thanks very much for coming back to me - really appreciate that. Don't know why I can't seem to view the pics _ will figure that out.  The site says they are migrating photos to new server...  hey one last question please -  is the 'pouncer' ( bed) like a rock or soft -?  I stayed in another room there previous and holy hell id be better on the floor...

Terry thankyou

a bit to hard for my liking slept on the sofa a few times ha ha as long as your back ok you should be good..

Chees for that ! At my age certainly not 100% - might see what they can organise ... I'm not holding my breath on that but there always plenty of other rooms I guess  -  I see the other sites have some awesome looking rooms - more expensive but hey if it's within the budget .. why not.

thanks again

Archived