Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Sapphire Club

Crash6969

I am planning my first trip to Pattaya in November.

I really like many of the girls on Sapphire Clubs Facebook page below.

https://www.facebook.com/sapphirepattaya/

Are these pics current?

Meaning, do these girls still work at the club?

I also like it that many pics display their name and badge number.

Crash

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it's your first trip you will soon understand that sapphire is very active in social media. Yes they are mostly working there, but don't expect them to be there the same time as you are. The sapphire Girls are probably oldest average age in walking St. Many others gogos with hot girls too, just their bars are not spamming all the pattaya groups with every post they put up on fb.

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk

If you want to be in with the in crowd, and want to go where the in crowd goes, go to Sapphire.
If you want to be in with the in crowd and know what the in crowd knows, go to Sapphire.

However, if being in with the in crowd is not so important to you, and you want to meet nice looking girls that you can actually barfine, go to Palace, Shark, Fahrenheit or any other number of other gogos in Pattaya.

• Like 2

See pics and vdo Adam takes in the bar on FB within the week usually so it's quite current.

Girls come and go so it might depend how far back you trawl.

If you want to be in with the in crowd, and want to go where the in crowd goes, go to Sapphire.
If you want to be in with the in crowd and know what the in crowd knows, go to Sapphire.
However, if being in with the in crowd is not so important to you, and you want to meet nice looking girls that you can actually barfine, go to Palace, Shark, Fahrenheit or any other number of other gogos in Pattaya.

Love the Sapphire pics, but I'd rather meet girls I could BF of course. Thanks for the tips and helping out a newbie.

Thanks to the others as well for their comments.

Crash

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, Crash6969 said:

Love the Sapphire pics, but I'd rather meet girls I could BF of course. Thanks for the tips and helping out a newbie.

Thanks to the others as well for their comments.

Its possibly worth pointing out that most pics you will see of all gogo girls are heavily airbrushed and the jury is out as to what % of Sapphire girls do go with customers. Not really my favourite place but you should still give it a try, you may love it ... lots do.

2 hours ago, Gone-east said:

........................ the jury is out as to what % of Sapphire girls do go with customers. ......................

Names & #s are up there - if you have any personal knowledge of 'suspects' shout 'em out and I'll try to check.   :D

• 1 month later...
27 minutes ago, Mercury549 said:

Also try windmill, its nice

As is Rocket AGoGo in that case.  555

• 2 years later...

Why can't you BF the girls at Sapphire?  Are the girls super selective on which guys they go with, or do they charge too much?

On 31/03/2017 at 11:46, Gone-east said:

and the jury is out as to what % of Sapphire girls do go with customers.

So far I’m batting 1.000; I have taken 8 different girls from Sapphire during my various trips. I have yet to be knocked back during the vetting process, and I don’t consider myself a “hansum man”. To be fair, I haven’t made a play for any of the notorious “only go party” girls such as Yoyo (at least not yet), so there’s definitely room for the average to take a hit. 

TB-ES

8 hours ago, Silverproxy said:

Why can't you BF the girls at Sapphire?  Are the girls super selective on which guys they go with, or do they charge too much?

you cano go with the girls. there's a handful of girls that you can barfine, but only for party, not for sex. but they tell you upfront. the only one i'm sure is YoYo. Her friend Not is afaik sometimes up for sex, sometimes not. Nearly everyone else is happy to fuck you. 

TFMI.WTF : The home of the Thaifriendly Master Index – your invaluable guide if you use Thaifriendly in Pattaya.

• 5 months later...

Be careful when you go inside and you start to pay drink for any girl you like.

Because some of them are there only to get drink and they don't want to get a barfine.

So also if you want to give her 5000 for long time they can refuse.

Advise: Before buy drink ask them how much for short or long time, and then buy a drink

2 hours ago, plapla said:

Be careful when you go inside and you start to pay drink for any girl you like.

Because some of them are there only to get drink and they don't want to get a barfine.

So also if you want to give her 5000 for long time they can refuse.

Advise: Before buy drink ask them how much for short or long time, and then buy a drink

True of any GoGos I think.

Newsflash !!! - GoGos are not brothels after all.     :hello09:

Edited by Edge