IGNORED

Smokin' Joe's....superb!

LOTTELLEE WINNA

Absolutely love this joint! @chirockr and myself had a massive feast I could not stabilise my breathing from the amount of food we ate. One of my favourite places to eat in patts...

20171102_181818.jpg

20171102_181815.jpg

20171102_181813.jpg

20171102_181832.jpg

1 hour ago, l1350d said:

Does this place deliver?

We do delivery via Door to Door or local motorbike Taxi, take a look at the door to door menu online.Prices are lower is we delivery ourselves:  call 033 122 188

https://www.door2doorpattaya.com/restaurant/t9ia/14-smokin-joe-s-bbq

On a side note, our supplier has let us down with the Australian PE Brisket, it wont be available and smoked until Saturday afternoon, sorry about that. 

1 hour ago, froddo said:

What is this 

20171102_181832.jpg

Australian BBQ Beef Short Ribs, Texas style with course Black Pepper & Salt Rub, available on singular or 3's  

On 17 January 2018 at 20:58, Madzar said:

Absolutely love this joint! @chirockr and myself had a massive feast I could not stabilise my breathing from the amount of food we ate. One of my favourite places to eat in patts...

20171102_181818.jpg

20171102_181832.jpg

Damn you for making me salivate! @Madzar The Pavlovs dog effect is strong with this one. 

The ribs were the tits!!! We absolutely rolled out of there, granted a little pricey but a worthwhile experience we don't do everyday. Quality product, service and standards. 

Archived