IGNORED

Procedure for Thai Girl to visit China

dmon

Does anyone here know if it's difficult for Thais to vacation in China ? I'd imagine it would have to be arranged from BKK, not Patts.

I'd like to take someone on a couple of days vacation in Beijing. maybe have to pick het up in Thailand or if it's not too hard have her arrange it herself.

Thanks for the help.

post-33814-0-96083100-1360002254_thumb.jpg

You can get details here. When I did it a number of years ago it was a pain in the arse.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

She'll need an 'L' class visa (tourist); applications to the Chinese embassy in Bangkok.

Official web-site with rules, regs and downloadable application form here: http://www.chinaembassy.or.th/eng/lsfw/qzxk/

There's a body called the Chinese Visa Application Service Center that claims it can take the pain out of applications (never used it personally).  Web-site here - duplicates a lot on the embassy web-site (it's officially endorsed by the embassy), but has some useful stuff.

http://www.visaforchina.org/BKK_EN/index.shtml

Thanks gentlemen 

post-33814-0-96083100-1360002254_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Super Consultants have been providing visa services for the past 13 years in Pattaya including visa applications for China. If you are interested, please visit our website www.visa2world.com for our address and other information.

• 4 months later...

I took my Thai gf to China and HK back in May we both needed a 30 day tourist visa (Single entry). After she applied and got her passport from the passport office on the ground floor of the Avenue shopping mall. Which was like only £30 and 2 weeks, £100 and 4 weeks in the uk. We used a travel agent in the new plaza (J.K. The Travel Shop) Yes there were a couple of forms to fill in which J.K helped with. Oddly enough my farang visa was about £80 yet hers was only £40, even the Chinese embassy take the piss with farangs.  J.K. charged a small fee but well worth the peace of mind.

Archived