IGNORED

R CON SEA TERRACE 7K MONTH

cbedford2005

hi

was looking at google maps and saw this from last aug and wondering if its still current and if anyone has stayed there

thanks

7k jomtien.jpg

• 1 month later...

Check their web site .

5 hours ago, Chiang mai Tony said:

Check their web site .

Thanks for very useful reply - and you only needed 1½ months to figure ii out!

:Bravo1:

6 minutes ago, logboy said:

Thanks for very useful reply - and you only needed 1½ months to figure ii out!

:Bravo1:

Thanks .

Lord Lucan.jpg

22 minutes ago, cbedford2005 said:

strangely this was 1st thing i did but no monthly rates

http://www.r-conhotel.com/

http://www.r-conhotel.com/jomtien-beach/index.html

These rates are not advertised on the websites.

you will have to mail them directly.

I know a hotel in Pattaya that is 9k for a month (walk in rate)And if you book through booking.com, Agoda etc, it will cost you 30k+

1 hour ago, b0b said:

Jomtien Soi 12 is a bit far.

Agree. Soi 9 about the limit - though baht buses go further than 12.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

22 hours ago, davidge said:

Agree. Soi 9 about the limit - though baht buses go further than 12.

Jomtien Beach Condominium (Rimhad) is between Soi 10 and Soi 11, which are still before Soi Wat Boon Kanchana, but Soi 12 is past Soi Wat Boon Kanchana, where at least some bahtbuses turn back.

Soi 12 is also a soi where everything is falling into disrepair, where restaurant Athena has closed long ago and where the gentlemen’s club Athena never opened: http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/267148-athena-gentles-man-club/

On Wed May 10 2017 at 5:18 PM, westie1 said:

These rates are not advertised on the websites.

you will have to mail them directly.

I know a hotel in Pattaya that is 9k for a month (walk in rate)And if you book through booking.com, Agoda etc, it will cost you 30k+

Which hotel is this?

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/26/2017 at 4:11 PM, cbedford2005 said:

hi

was looking at google maps and saw this from last aug and wondering if its still current and if anyone has stayed there

thanks

7k jomtien.jpg

Found a pic of the room and still available for 6990 a month

R CON 7K MONTH PIC.jpg

• 1 month later...

Looks nice ,even now 2 months later .

Does this monthly include electric/water/internet?

Would be interested if so....

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/8/2017 at 8:18 AM, johnfb43 said:

Does this monthly include electric/water/internet?

Would be interested if so....

At that price not a chance.

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/16/2017 at 15:22, Chiang mai Tony said:

At that price not a chance.

Not knock-in jonhfb43 for asking the question, but it does shock me at times what do people want for the price, 7k for a room looking as decent as the photo suggests, surely would not include elec/water? I know places can be had for a price all in, but not looking as tasteful and on baht bus route as that for 7k a month.

• 2 months later...
On 6/10/2017 at 19:54, cbedford2005 said:

Found a pic of the room and still available for 6990 a month

R CON 7K MONTH PIC.jpg

hi

http://www.r-conhotel.com/seaterrace/accommodation.html

have now been and looked at these and they are as per pic and have a decent balcony but with no view so balcony is quiet and private.

Price is 7 to 10k depending on time of year and i think would be good for someone not waiting to commit to a lease or have to pay a security deposit or only needs a few months.....i would take one for a month while i weigh up options.

Price includes internet but not water/electric

Ele  1unit/8baht

water 1unit/35 baht

cheers

19 hours ago, cbedford2005 said:

hi

http://www.r-conhotel.com/seaterrace/accommodation.html

have now been and looked at these and they are as per pic and have a decent balcony but with no view so balcony is quiet and private.

Price is 7 to 10k depending on time of year and i think would be good for someone not waiting to commit to a lease or have to pay a security deposit or only needs a few months.....i would take one for a month while i weigh up options.

Price includes internet but not water/electric

Ele  1unit/8baht

water 1unit/35 baht

cheers

couple of pic i took

r con 2.jpg

r con balc.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Was gonna look into this place for next years trip since it may be a couple months, but according to the availability section of site, nothing is available beginning Jan 2018 until as far as it shows...unless the site is imply not update.  And the prices on the site are nowhere near what we are talking about here for monthly rates.  Anyone with newer info?

its close to baht bus route, looks ok for renting for a month or two. have sent them an email looking to book for next trip.  if I get a reply I will post an update

hi just got quote for next july,  superior room 8990 deposit 6900 and deluxe room 1099 plus 8000 deposit. maybe they have specials nearer the time.  I would assume there is also a room cleaning charge for monthly rental.

On 12/4/2017 at 18:44, George810 said:

Was gonna look into this place for next years trip since it may be a couple months, but according to the availability section of site, nothing is available beginning Jan 2018 until as far as it shows...unless the site is imply not update.  And the prices on the site are nowhere near what we are talking about here for monthly rates.  Anyone with newer info?

hi

email them direct to get prices i quote, cannot comment on availabilty though

cheers

17 hours ago, douglas22 said:

hi just got quote for next july,  superior room 8990 deposit 6900 and deluxe room 1099 plus 8000 deposit. maybe they have specials nearer the time.  I would assume there is also a room cleaning charge for monthly rental.

there was no mention of a deposit although i was expecting to pay a month in advance/upfront also no mention of cleaning fee though thinking about it there probably is a fee though i would  expect to be no more than 500 baht.

Price vary depending on time of year and you are getting a room that on other websites /normal rate would be around 30,000 i suspect,

btw just to clarify i have no connection with them just sharing info and think they represent good value for money anywhere below a 10k price. Yes you can get a condo cheaper but not on a month to month basic and i have not seen any other rooms to this standard for the money.

cheers

34 minutes ago, cbedford2005 said:

there was no mention of a deposit although i was expecting to pay a month in advance/upfront also no mention of cleaning fee though thinking about it there probably is a fee though i would  expect to be no more than 500 baht.

Price vary depending on time of year and you are getting a room that on other websites /normal rate would be around 30,000 i suspect,

btw just to clarify i have no connection with them just sharing info and think they represent good value for money anywhere below a 10k price. Yes you can get a condo cheaper but not on a month to month basic and i have not seen any other rooms to this standard for the money.

cheers

from booking,com

Your search

Guests:2 adults
Check-in date:Sun 1 Jul 2018

From 14:00
Check-out date:Tue 31 Jul 2018(30-night stay)

Bedroom type
Sleeps

Price for 30 nights
Your choices Select bedrooms Confirm your reservation

I'll reserve

• No waiting - get instant confirmation

Superior Double Room

• 1 large double bed 

409 ft²  Flat-screen TV  Air conditioning Bath Private bathroom      Free private parking

• Balcony • Satellite Channels • Cable Channels • Desk • Seating Area • Sofa • Tile/Marble floor • Wardrobe/Closet • Shower • Bath • Free toiletries • Toilet • Bathroom • Kitchenette • Refrigerator • Dining area • Kitchenware • Stovetop

Unique facilities:

Wardrobe/Closet

Included: 7 % VAT, 10 % Property service charge

Not included: 3 % credit card fee .

Max persons: 2.

Outstanding value for money on the dates you have chosen.

THB 47,970 

Today's
Value Deal

• Low rate - no money 

Archived