IGNORED

Sunset Boulevard 2 - 1 bedroom condo for rent

TigerWoods

Description

Sunset Boulevard 2. This newly finished low rise condominium is located on Pratumnak Hill and only few minutes’ walk to the probably nicest beach in Pattaya at Hu-Kwang Bay.

This 1 bedroom condo unit on the 5th floor with a living area of 39m² and has Buddha Hill views. The condo comes fully furnished, a fitted European kitchen, fully air conditioned, a built in wardrobe, a safe and a 40' flat screen TV, DVD player and Heco Ascada 300 BTX Soundbox and Bluetooth speaker for music streaming and movies with surround-sound cinema effect. 

The kitchen is equipped with high-quality ceramic ware, cocking utensils and microwave, kettle and toaster. 

The bed has a Anti-Dust-Mite mattress and the bedding is high-quality Picasso US-cotton linen. 

Facilities of the building: 24h security guards, key card access, CCTV,  an air conditioned lobby area, garden with communal lap pool, a roof top pool, fitness room, underground parking for motorcycles and cars, cleaning service and WIFI connection.

This condo is available for long term rental only. Rentals are 14,000 Baht/monthly for a 6 month contract or 12,000 Baht/monthly for a 12 month contract and a 2 month deposit is required.

IMG_0014.JPG

IMG_0005.JPG

IMG_0012.JPG

IMG_0009.JPG

IMG_0007.JPG

IMG_0015.JPG

IMG_0006.JPG

IMG_0010.JPG

IMG_0004.JPG

IMG_0016.JPG

IMG_0003.JPG

IMG_0008.JPG

IMG_0013.JPG

IMG_0011.JPG

Yes the unit and Sunset Boulevard 2, after all the problems we had, turned out nice.

The last tentant who was in for a year, but unfortunately had to go back to his homecountry,

loved the unit, especially the sofa with daybed to stretch out and the Musicbox for music streaming.

He left fast Internet with router prepaid until July 2017, but building has wifi too, but not so fast.

Also construction from various Nordic development nearby are finished and thru Nordic there is a

nice infrastructure around like restaurants, Pubs, laundry and supermarkets. 

Looks very nice Tiger, and good value IMHO.

Cheers

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

• 3 weeks later...

OP - Very nice condo and good value too. 

Sorry I might sound stupid but can't see the price anywhere !!

2 minutes ago, rodo555 said:

Sorry I might sound stupid but can't see the price anywhere !!

14k PM 6months / 12k PM 12 months. Bottom para.

14k PM 6months / 12k PM 12 months. Bottom para.

4688bd0d9460a4cd1e4f778e1e807cd9.jpg
Sorry, but I'm confused. I can't see it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Work the curse of the drinking classes. - Oscar Wilde

The last couple of lines of the OP must be getting clipped on phone apps. Here it is.

"This condo is available for long term rental only. Rentals are 14,000 Baht/monthly for a 6 month contract or 12,000 Baht/monthly for a 12 month contract and a 2 month deposit is required."

Cheers

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

where is that condo located?... I lived in The Cliff condo for 2 years and am familiar with that area of Pratunmak, the road leading down from the little police shack across from BigBudduh Hill... 

Retired in Pattaya, Thailand - arrived April 1, 2014... Ohhhhh yeahhhhhh... LiveN my dream!

:GrinNod1:  :GoldenSmile1:  :24:

Rented out now for one year

Thanks to Lottellee Winna and Evilfriar for helping

out on that issue with the missing text on phone apps

• 11 months later...

Hi folks,

this unit is available for rent  again from 10 May 2018. Nice unit in good location for those who prefer not to stay in Pattaya. Kinnaree in walking distance. 

Last tenant, from this forum, said that this side Soi where SSB2 is located is nice quiet.  All construction around finished and lots of amenities around from Nordic. 

Same price 14.000,-- THB monthly for 6 month or 12.000,-- THB monthly for minimum 12 month and a 2 month deposit is required. 

Can recommend this place having rented for a year.   Nice & quiet but within easy reach of Jomtien restaurants on one side and Pattaya madness on the other.   A nice long lane pool on the ground floor for swimming and a another pool on the roof for chilling.  The gym on the roof has aircon and a great view from which to pound the treadmill, if you're so inclined.   Local bars, restaurants, shops, market and beach within walking distance.

Wingcom1 out of interest what area you renting in now? Is it still Jomtien or have you gone more centrally to Pattaya?

If so why if you do not mind me asking?

1 hour ago, overseas516 said:

Wingcom1 out of interest what area you renting in now? Is it still Jomtien or have you gone more centrally to Pattaya?

If so why if you do not mind me asking?

Moving out of the area altogether owing to work.  Would have remained in sunset boulevard if work hadn't taken me elsewhere.

One big advantage you will have with this condo is, after wingcom1 has bin there, all TF Girls know where it is 555

• 3 weeks later...

Available now from 17 June 2018 

What is the view like from the balcony?

It's not a must but I do like a decent view while chilling with a beer

According to new law from 1st of May only 1 month deposit allowed although I haven't seen anyone asking for 2 month deposit lately as it may narrow down your clientele.

1 minute ago, jpmelville said:

According to new law from 1st of May only 1 month deposit allowed although I haven't seen anyone asking for 2 month deposit lately as it may narrow down your clientele.

The law only applies to a landlord with 5 or more properties.

Though, as you say, it may put people off anyway. It would certainly give me second thoughts.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

On 6.5.2018 at 22:19, flyingscotsman said:

What is the view like from the balcony?

It's not a must but I do like a decent view while chilling with a beer

Will work on some pics with the view from balcony, there is no more construction around and you look over some nice low rise developments onto Buddha Hill 

On 8.5.2018 at 01:40, jpmelville said:

Sorry for not adjusting that part, but I can do with 1 month deposit 

Archived