IGNORED

Free lady

Sam44

• 1 month later...
On 25/03/2017 at 0:11 PM, Sam44 said:

Where can I find free lady in walking street?

Try a place called sapphire and ask for lala..

Just ask all the girls you see if they will go with you for free. Report back how you got on. 

• 2 weeks later...

Best bet is to try social media and chat with a girl who wants to hook up.  It is possible to find one but be prepared to put a lot of time and effort into finding one who likes you that much.  If you have the time to kill then go for it

• 2 weeks later...

This topic was his first post.

I just found his latest post, up to 5 postings now.

Sam44 replied to outsiders_86's topic in Have You Seen....., Do You Know This Girl.......Where Can I Find This Hottie......

Yes I stayed with her about 10 days I think. First time I payed 5K for LT and after she "fell in love" so I had her for free ha ha..

I guess he found his free one, only had to make a 'down payment' then it was free from then on.

LeoTex

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits"  Albert Einstein.

Believe all the ladies on WS are free....to sell their pussy to the highest bidder.

All can be had for free.

Question should be "do I have what it takes".  

Many free ones in ibar, free until the morning just put 2k under their purse.

ling noi

Gotta love the english language.   I often ask girls if they are busy tonight. 

In between the... "No customers tonight" or "Not busy Naa" you do get the occasional: "Noooo Freeeee"

Worth a try.

• 3 weeks later...

I think 'free girl' in Pattaya is very very rare. I had a 32 year old mother of 2 earlier this yr but that was a one off and she was a nympho. Anyway of course women and men all like sex but in Pattaya most of the ladies in the 18-30 range (actually could be higher) are all expecting payment and/or gifts. Just my opinion. 

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎25‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 7:11 PM, Sam44 said:

Where can I find free lady in walking street?

Even easier to find a free meter taxi.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/18/2017 at 0:20 AM, LeoTex said:

This topic was his first post.

I just found his latest post, up to 5 postings now.

Sam44 replied to outsiders_86's topic in Have You Seen....., Do You Know This Girl.......Where Can I Find This Hottie......

Yes I stayed with her about 10 days I think. First time I payed 5K for LT and after she "fell in love" so I had her for free ha ha..

I guess he found his free one, only had to make a 'down payment' then it was free from then on.

LeoTex

Looking at Jane's body i would say 5K is about right for 10 days . Face ok but fucked up tummy and small saggy tits ... not exactly 5k gogo material . 

I am also interested in free stuff.  Where can I find a genuine free Rolex Submariner?  Serious question.  

Archived