IGNORED

Formula 1

Kim Jong Il

2 hours ago, felix the cat said:

Only Riccardo demolishing his front spoiler on the 1st lap...

Before the first corner ffs!!!!!!!!!

Ted Kravitz. I didn't mind the bloke and I liked Ted's Notebook. Is Ted's absence permanent, is he out of the Sky F1 team?

The guy who seems to be his replacement -Karun Chandhok- tries too hard and comes across as a wannabe know-it-all. Hope we aren't stuck with him from now on.

As it happens, I just found this:

https://metro.co.uk/2019/03/17/sky-sports-f1-presenter-ted-kravitz-8915943/

Edited by roger buttmore
link added

Scent from my anus using crapatalk

14 hours ago, roger buttmore said:

Ted Kravitz. I didn't mind the bloke and I liked Ted's Notebook. Is Ted's absence permanent, is he out of the Sky F1 team?

The guy who seems to be his replacement -Karun Chandhok- tries too hard and comes across as a wannabe know-it-all. Hope we aren't stuck with him from now on.

As it happens, I just found this:

https://metro.co.uk/2019/03/17/sky-sports-f1-presenter-ted-kravitz-8915943/

I think he was announced as being out, so perhaps they are having a rethink, as most people really liked him ??

20 hours ago, keepitfun said:

Before the first corner ffs!!!!!!!!!

Exactly, absolute brain-fade!!!....thinks he's still driving the Red Bull :Think1:

If he just kept it together after the first corner i think he could have finished the race in 6th or 7th place.

Cyrall said as much that Ricciardo needs to adjust to not driving the red bull.

For Bahrain, I'm hoping that Daniel reaches Q3, out qualifying Hulkenberg. Then hopefully 6th place (beating Gasley)

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk

Hamilton had floor damage I believe, though that's not to take anything away from a stunning drive by Bottas.

Danni Ric had every right to not expect the car to be destroyed by the side of the track, that said it's something he should have picked up when doing the track walk. IMO he should have sucked it up for 1 more year and stayed at RB. I can't see renault making the step change needed to show off his talent properly.

I wouldn't watch the SKY coverage if you paid me but Karun Chandock knows his stuff. He's missed from C4.

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

So it's official, Ricciardo is not as good a driver as Hulkenberg, outpaced again in P1

And P2, Renault wants their $48m back from a dud driver

On 30/03/2019 at 00:39, aussieoutcast said:

So it's official, Ricciardo is not as good a driver as Hulkenberg, outpaced again in P1

So where was Hulkenbuerg during Q2? Easy to throw mud in practice, but these Renault’s are not perfect and there’s going to be issues. 

Renault got a good driver in Ricciardo, but they also got an excellent PR guy with major sponsor $’s. 

Awesome to see Ferrari lock out the front row. 

And good to see Mission Winnow back on the livery after having to remove it for Melbourne. 

On 30/03/2019 at 02:19, aussieoutcast said:

And P2, Renault wants their $48m back from a dud driver

So how did qualifying work out?

*crickets*

Cheers

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Cracking Race in Bahrain , with some superb overtaking and wheel to wheel racing .

Leclerc looked all over the worthy winner until reliability issues struck 10 laps or so from the finish and was overtaken by Hamilton and Bothas  to finish third .   Would have slipped a further place had a safety car not ended the race early .

Leclerc looks the real deal , Vettel had his nose piece vibrate loose and had to pit again so could only manage 5th .

Lando Norris in the McLaren was in the top ten for much of the race and fully deserved the 6 th place after both Renaults went out at the same time .

Roll on round three

Mikeyboy   

• Like 1

Yep agree it was a good race, probably one of the more entertaining ones in last few years. A long, flowing track with 3 good DRS zones provided for great racing. 

Here’s hoping Shanghai and the 1,000th race is even better. 

Stewards are investigating.  Been revealed some bloke won 25m on both Renault’s failing on the same lap.

44 minutes ago, keepitfun said:

Stewards are investigating.  Been revealed some bloke won 25m on both Renault’s failing on the same lap.

April Fools ?

Was a bit weird though .

Mikeyboy

• 1 month later...

Hopefully, the reports of rain at Monaco this afternoon are true.

• 1 month later...

Pretty quiet in this thread.

Was good to see today that Mercedes did not win and that there was some action on the track. Hopefully they won't be killing racing with a penalty. 

44 minutes ago, eXplosief said:

Pretty quiet in this thread.

Was good to see today that Mercedes did not win and that there was some action on the track. Hopefully they won't be killing racing with a penalty. 

Penalty or not, it was still great racing, finally.

Every hole a goal.

Condoms kill boners. Save the boners.

Stop the Vagilantes.

20 minutes ago, likeaking said:

Penalty or not, it was still great racing, finally.

Indeed, finally. 

And the decision is in. No further action, race incident. 

Ferrari have now had the fastest car in 4 out of 9 races. They still haven't won one yet. 

2 minutes ago, butterfly bob said:

Ferrari have now had the fastest car in 4 out of 9 races. They still haven't won one yet. 

Lol both Ferrari drivers stand even below Verstappen in the championship. 

On 30/06/2019 at 19:21, eXplosief said:

Indeed, finally. 

And the decision is in. No further action, race incident. 

Despite the fact he clearly crowded him off the track. I think after the backwash of the Canada decision they were loath to make another that affected the winner of the race. Poor stewarding in my opinion. Rules are rules even when the upshot of them is unpopular.

• Like 1

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

1 hour ago, PepeLePew said:

Despite the fact he clearly crowded him off the track. I think after the backwash of the Canada decision they were loath to make another that affected the winner of the race. Poor stewarding in my opinion. Rules are rules even when the upshot of them is unpopular.

The rules are clear. VER had the racing line and was slightly in front. LEC should off backed off which he didn't. Racing incident, nothing more.

I hope to see more racing like this in the future without the FIA penalising. This is what we want to see.