Pattaya Live Streams >> Pattaya Girls Livestreaming

IGNORED

Great wifi

deathlay

I know lots of places to stay in pattaya and the Wi-Fi has generally been good enough for the usual facebook etc but.i need a place for a couple of days with really good Wi-Fi which is good enough for downloads/streaming etc budget up to 2000 baht.Any suggestions please.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...

I stayed at sexy in the city on the six best wifi I have experienced in Pattaya to be honest plus rooms are 900bhat a day and you get a AJ as a great host too 

4 hours ago, galt67 said:

You need a condo as, typically, you're connected to the router in the room--NOT being shared by other guests/rooms like in a hotel.

Just make sure you ask if the condo has its own dedicated wifi, or if it is part of a shared wifi like at a hotel.  A lot of new complexes that are part of a hotel / condo complex have wifi that is part of the hotel system that you need to log into, and is a shared connection. 

On 4/22/2017 at 10:49 AM, Man7 said:

Just make sure you ask if the condo has its own dedicated wifi, or if it is part of a shared wifi like at a hotel.  A lot of new complexes that are part of a hotel / condo complex have wifi that is part of the hotel system that you need to log into, and is a shared connection. 

Correct All my apartments have direct internet.

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

Archived