IGNORED

Absolute rubbish

deathlay

I knew soi 7 has been dying a death for ages but over the last couple of months i thought i would try it again (how stupid of me)and it is a load of crap!It's over run by ladyboys (ok of that's your thing)and the few ladies that are there are the wrong side of 30 at best,i can't see for the life of me any reason why anyone would go down there now.

Before anyone says about shooters yeah it is most probably the only half decent thing there but i still don't personally think it's all that but it's a million times better than anything else down there.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

That's a shame, I normally stay on Soi8 roam from there. Soi 7 was fun a few years back...met my best GFE FL ever ....my impending trip (early April) may need some reconsideration.

I agree that it used to be a great street but it's far from it now

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Sad to hear it. Next to Soi 6 and Walking Street, the gauntlet of screaming girls pulling on you on Soi 7 was a must do experience a few years ago.

Every hole a goal.

Condoms kill boners. Save the boners.

Stop the Vagilantes.

I stayed on 7 6 years ago at Flipper House and the place was busy and pretty reasonable standard but when I was there in March last year I noticed it wasn't as good as it was a few years before.

Definately hanging on to the good memories of Soi 7 & 8 myself ...

BUT it surprises me every time that the older, overweight, ladyboys etc still find customers and that business goes on. As the saying goes, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. 

Archived