IGNORED

american sandwich co

striderman

this place has just opened on buakaow near chaba resort entrance and opposite jolly's.

no idea what it's like but it's brand new

march 13 033 (Custom).JPG

march 21 028 (Custom).JPG

march 8 002 (Custom).JPG

march 20 015 (Custom).JPG

how many motorcys and pedestrians were taken out when the canopy was delivered is unknown................

march 11 013 (Custom).JPG

march 22 004 (Custom).JPG

Looks like it has loads of potential. 

I tried it. It was ok. I'll give it another shot, and if it's not better I'll give it a miss.

First time I'd seen different prices for drinks eat in and takeaway like that. Can't say it seems like a good idea to me.

14 minutes ago, expatdude said:

First time I'd seen different prices for drinks eat in and takeaway like that. Can't say it seems like a good idea to me.

I'm sure it will confuse the staff, same item with 2 different prices may baffle them.

15 hours ago, expatdude said:

been to subway?    good idea, my friend eats a little and I eat a lot so two sizes are great

3 minutes ago, just hanging said:

been to subway?    good idea, my friend eats a little and I eat a lot so two sizes are great

No, I mean they charge 25 baht for a water if you eat there, 15 baht for the exact same bottle of water if you get the food for take away. It seems like a silly idea that will just alienate some people, and won't make them much money anyway.

15 hours ago, CuppaTea said:

2Q==

The prices seem reasonable but I gotta say that Philly Cheese Steak looks a little skimpy where the meat is concerned.

Looks like someone got an idea from Pastrami on Rye over in Jomtien and  brought it to the masses on buakow??

Nice to have a different style diner in the area.

I wish them well!!

You cannot escape the spell or the lure of the Thai darkside Kyrano!!! Posted Image

A quote by Oscar Wilde " A cynic recognises the cost of everything, and the value of nothing"

1 minute ago, stickyfingers said:

Looks like someone got an idea from Pastrami on Rye over in Jomtien and  brought it to the masses on buakow??

Nice to have a different style diner in the area.

I wish them well!!

And far more likely to succeed because of its prices and location than the late PoR ever was, if they keep the quality good and the meat potions large they will thrive on turnover even if their margins are small.

15 hours ago, Pattaya_Brian said:

The prices seem reasonable but I gotta say that Philly Cheese Steak looks a little skimpy where the meat is concerned.

Yes its strange, usually in ads people embellish their products, particularly fast food places.

I've always thought that in some of the burger ads they use people with exceptionally small hands because the burgers never seem to be as big in real life.

Good prices lets see what the products like for them.

Am I the only one who thinks it's crazy that food costs more in Thailand now than back home?

55 minutes ago, tinkytaylor said:

Am I the only one who thinks it's crazy that food costs more in Thailand now than back home?

This type of food is I believe not costing more but maybe the same as some parts of the UK but not all parts of the UK. I think you also have to take into account the abysmal state of the GBP at present makes this type of  western fast food seem more expensive and for me there is so many Thai meal options available that are quality and extremely cheap. 

3 hours ago, tinkytaylor said:

Think it depends a bit on quality and if anything imported. 

Pretty good pizza and steaks in Oz much cheaper than in Thailand.

I tried it the other night.  My Philly Cheese Steak was good.  There were a couple of other items on the menu that I would like to go back and try as well.

20170324_171556.jpg

Love me some subs ill be in this place next visit for sure.

On 25/03/2017 at 11:17 AM, Pattaya_Brian said:

same with the chicken parm. it was good, but it only had one small chicken breast, not two stacked like in the photo. the cajun chicken is also good, again, pretty skimpy on the meat, but at least that one looks like the one on the menu.

SN7tukw.gif

amended opening times.

now 11.00 to 24.00..............................

april 3 008 (Custom).JPG

Good to see they've changed their hours. I was shocked when I went by at 10:30 one night and saw they were already closed. Midnight is much more realistic. Shows someone there is paying attention.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

On 3/26/2017 at 8:08 AM, matta330 said:

I tried it the other night.  My Philly Cheese Steak was good.  There were a couple of other items on the menu that I would like to go back and try as well.

20170324_171556.jpg

I love a good Philly Cheese Steak and that looks good, will give a go soon

40 minutes ago, B-Man said:

I love a good Philly Cheese Steak and that looks good, will give a go soon

+1, I'm trying to be healthy so this will be my once a week treat!

Yeah por is overrated. 

This is in a better location and better prices. maybe even a better product too, who knows

Archived