IGNORED

Condo rental required for 2 months in Pattaya or Jomtien

stickyfingers

Hi 

Thought would try here first as wondering if anyone has a quality condo for rent for Dec and Jan 2017.

Decent sized unit 35sq mtr up and 16-20k p mth (negotiable) in either central or south Pattaya, Pratamnak or Jomtien. Not near any construction sites if at all possible??

Usual minimum requirements would be quiet location, decently furnished, good wifi and a swimming pool.

You cannot escape the spell or the lure of the Thai darkside Kyrano!!! Posted Image

A quote by Oscar Wilde " A cynic recognises the cost of everything, and the value of nothing"

BM Jai Dee Mak has a few very nice condos in VT2B - I think he's renting a large 1-bed for your budget. He also has a couple in Pratumnak. Send him a message. The website is http://www.condopattaya-rent.com/

Dancewatchers have a lot of condos in VT2A. Some may be in your price range.

An American BM rents a few - mainly in VT7. Probably outside your price range but his rents include electricity & water so no extras to add, the website is http://www.viewtalaycondos.com/

Hope that helps.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Thanks for the info!!

I do prefer Jomtien as more laid back but.... like the Thais  am open to offers!!

You cannot escape the spell or the lure of the Thai darkside Kyrano!!! Posted Image

A quote by Oscar Wilde " A cynic recognises the cost of everything, and the value of nothing"

I stay in Jomtien each trip now.

It can be a pain getting to Pattaya, especially in high Season, but overall I prefer it.

Trying a different condo each trip to work out where I may prefer to be when I eventually start staying longer-term.

Yep I agree with the travel to pattaya but I tend to use motorbike taxis which is easier.

looks like most condos full already for the peak season!!

There will be a lot of regulars who booked next Christmas when they were there last Christmas.

Yes, I see the VT7 ones all booked up. Dancewatchers will be very busy as well - though have lots of condos.

Jai Dee Mak may be a good bet.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the referral Davidge and yes if the op would like to book PM me and we can talk conditions and price.

Take a look at my website its a fantastic big 75 sqm  1 bedroom at the top of you budget however I have cheaper  if you wish to save a few baht. 

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks and sorry for the delay.

will PM you.

• 2 weeks later...

Seems a struggle to find a condo for 2 x months in peak season as most owner renters trying to hold out for long term renters.....which are few these days?

Maybe an apartment in central Pattaya might be easier?

There are lots of condos available, even in high season, it's just difficult finding & booking them online with a lot of agents/owners. So many Thai agents seem happy just to hope for walk ins & are pretty useless at advertising online and even worse at replying to emails.

The larger agents, including farang ones, just can't be bothered to rent short term. Too much work!

If worse comes to worse, book a hotel for the first few nights then walk in and book something in a condo. Not ideal I know.

I'll be checking out more condos when I'm there in July to find buildings I want to try out in future trips. 

Archived