Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

DClub Agogo - Walking Street

Dclub Agogo Pattaya

14 hours ago, SirL said:

Yes, the target market of guys who will pay WS prices for a girl (tends to be older guys) aren't interested in DJs and the music at all.  IMO the target market would actually prefer the music (don't care what it is) much much quieter so they can actually talk to the girls.  Music in gogos is something to suffer through, not actually enjoy.

went into sweethearts last night becasue of the music, great old rock and then took a girl out of there.  Music was great but no overdone bass. I would have stayed longer but the cutie came up pretty quick.  Unfortunately I am deaf, and listen to my music loud, my friends always turn it down in my car, but these dj's wear headphones and then dont hear the walls rattling, fuck that, I am there for the girls, if they have good music thats great, if not I can live with it, but if the bass is rattling my drink, i am outta there, lots of other choices.  The DJ's are there for themselves, and dance along with the music, they dont care if we dont like it

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, just hanging said:

went into Sweethearts last night becasue of the music, great old rock and then took a girl out of there.  Music was great but no overdone bass. I would have stayed longer but the cutie came up pretty quick.  Unfortunately I am deaf, and listen to my music loud, my friends always turn it down in my car, but these dj's wear headphones and then dont hear the walls rattling, fuck that, I am there for the girls, if they have good music thats great, if not I can live with it, but if the bass is rattling my drink, i am outta there, lots of other choices.  The DJ's are there for themselves, and dance along with the music, they dont care if we dont like it

The DJ in SweetHearts is a complete waste of space, never plays requests or interacts with customers at all.

In fact, they might as well not have one.

Cue Viki'    594c936253405_lmao(1).gif.576bc84a231f58800a8bab557a0d68cc.gif

4 minutes ago, Edge said:

The DJ in Sweethearts is a complete waste of space, never plays requests or interacts with customers at all.

In fact, they might as well not have one.

Cue Viki'    594c936253405_lmao(1).gif.576bc84a231f58800a8bab557a0d68cc.gif

they would do much better with a tape, like sweethearts. rip it out, stick it in the back or front and put a stage in.   I am getting to my limit going there, cant see the girls, and there are some nice ones so you gotta sit and watch the dj to attempt to see both stanges.   DJ move, stage appear and it is fixed

when I used to design places, and something was there which shouldnt be, I always ask, if you were building this new, instead of remodeling would you put it there?   therein lies your answer

11 minutes ago, just hanging said:

they would do much better with a tape, like Sweethearts..................

OK, I was just testing......called a Playlist these days I believe......computer speak.  :rolleyes:

One night in a :Drunk1: state I sent a text rant to Viking about his DJ playing requests for some heavy metal Scandies in there and letting them take over....sort of 'sack the DJ' stuff.

Back came the total put down "But we don't have a DJ".

17 minutes ago, just hanging said:

when I used to design places, and something was there which shouldnt be, I always ask, if you were building this new, instead of remodeling would you put it there?   therein lies your answer

Back on topic......

A Jacuzzi there instead?

3 hours ago, Edge said:

Back on topic......

A Jacuzzi there instead?

Can't do jacuzzi in coyote clothes....  So, how to fix that...... oh, were we discussing less clothes a few pages ago?

2 hours ago, SirL said:

Can't do jacuzzi in coyote clothes....  So, how to fix that...... oh, were we discussing less clothes a few pages ago?

Hmmmm they were more or less fully clothed in Airport's Jacuzzi for a while recently.......

.....but no there wasn't much interest it's true.....the C2 outfits might work OK though.

12 minutes ago, Edge said:

Hmmmm they were more or less fully clothed in Airport's Jacuzzi for a while recently.......

.....but no there wasn't much interest it's true.....the C2 outfits might work OK though.

What's a C2 outfit?  As distinct from a C any other number?

9 minutes ago, SirL said:

What's a C2 outfit?  As distinct from a C any other number?

Following on from the Tac discussion...............

...........the lingerie outfits worn in several GoGos, including one Floor/Rotation at Sapphire, is known by the girls and staff as C2.....always Black it seems.

They were the ones at DClub you approved of.

No idea what the origin of it is, but ask any gogo girl what she calls those outfits.

Been in D Club twice and doubt i would go back again due to almost sheer harassment for lady drinks! First time i had 8 different girls insist on sitting with me and asking me for a drink!! Second time, even one of the hello girls walks in with me sat next to me and wants a drink....and again more requests from drinks even directly from the stage! So seems to spend all my time saying no, no , no, no and cannot just seat quietly with my drink and watch the girls dancing.

33 minutes ago, Edge said:

Following on from the Tac discussion...............

...........the lingerie outfits worn in several GoGos, including one Floor/Rotation at Sapphire, is known by the girls and staff as C2.....always Black it seems.

They were the ones at DClub you approved of.

No idea what the origin of it is, but ask any gogo girl what she calls those outfits.

The black lingerie outfits I approved of in some of the D Club pics appeared to me to be a good deal more see-through than anything I've seen recently at Sapphire.  Maybe I was visually misled, but that's the basis on which I approved of those black D Club outfits, which AIUI aren't comparable to anything at Sapphire, unless you can supply Sapphire pics of something similar?

591bae0c7ebea_VikingBday-198.jpg.c151482e24d9168953efd39fc4dd907f.thumb.jpg.aaaf185dcd0d3b36877741d5cc6288c9.jpg

is IMO quite a bit different from (and the outfit quite a bit IMO better than) (but I do like Aum)

SapphireAumNaKaka3.thumb.jpg.b94ee1e6556b44ad714ddb1f57ca2485.jpg

35 minutes ago, SirL said:

The black lingerie outfits I approved of in some of the D Club pics appeared to me to be a good deal more see-through than anything I've seen recently at Sapphire.  Maybe I was visually misled, but that's the basis on which I approved of those black D Club outfits, which AIUI aren't comparable to anything at Sapphire, unless you can supply Sapphire pics of something similar?

Only in my room I'm afraid.

You're nit picking - those outfits are basically the same and from the same suppliers but obviously other underwear can be worn or not worn with them.
They are all, as I said, called C2.

Apart from location shoots, all Sapphire pics are taken in the gogo in the normal course of business, so what you see in the pics is what you get in the bar.

That DClub pic appears to have been set up 'out of hours' or anyway in a punter free zone, as many shoots are.
I stand to be corrected, but that is not what I saw in the bar when I went.

You're entitled to think that the D Club lingerie outfit and Aum's Sapphire getup are "basically the same", but what underwear is worn beneath them is obviously (to most men I'd have thought) a crucial difference.  To me, in terms of whether I want to stay in the bar for long, there's a big difference. It's not nit picking to me.

"all Sapphire pics are taken in the gogo in the normal course of business, so what you see in the pics is what you get in the bar."

Agreed in most cases.

"That DClub pic appears to have been set up 'out of hours' or anyway in a punter free zone, as many shoots are.
I stand to be corrected, but that is not what I saw in the bar when I went."

I thought D Club himself had suggested that the girls wore the lingerie outfits as is, in the bar itself, and it's that I approved of.  I have noticed that there seem to be very few lingerie pics since then, and most of the pics have been white coyote outfits.  I'm getting the impression that the lingerie outfits rarely come out to play, and of course I don't like the sound of that.  Everyone knows where I stand on all this, there's no need for me to repeat.  If the girls wear the white coyote gear, the sooner this bar fails and closes the better from my PoV.

duplicate post deleted.  Frustrating, isn't it?

They do have girls in those lingerie outfits, i saw them most times i went. 

They are the 'models'. Their LDs are 200b.

18 minutes ago, SirL said:

duplicate post deleted.  Frustrating, isn't it?

Some of the girls were wearing said C2 outfits when I went....but just as at Sapphire they were wearing additional underwear too.

You sound flummoxed 555.

I did only go once.

26 minutes ago, Edge said:

Some of the girls were wearing said C2 outfits when I went....but just as at Sapphire they were wearing additional underwear too.

You sound flummoxed 555.

I did only go once.

If you mean I'm flummoxed by coyote outfits, yes of course I am!  I hate coyote clothes in gogos with a passion!  If you mean I'm flummoxed by D Club misleading on what the girls would be wearing in the bar, well yes but sadly that sort of thing is increasingly common nowadays...

Obviously wearing additional underwear defeats the whole point of the see-through outfit, as I'm sure youany redblooded man would understand.

21 hours ago, Edge said:

Back on topic......

A Jacuzzi there instead?

would be just as bad.    jacuzzi on the end if any, I hate em.  they need good seating to see the girls, a stage in the middle would work, even with only 4 girls on it.  there is no seat in the house now that gets a good view of everything, but with a center stage you can then see plenty of girls

Went here last weekend I actually like it here, I thought the music was good (seems like a lot of people ripping the DJs) but keep in mind i also like EDM music. In comparison music at Insomnia now sounds like shit, like they turned up the treble all the way with no bass and want to make you deaf but here the music sounds good. Also a lot cute girls, just wondering is the hello girls downstairs barfineable? had one from outside come talk to me upstairs.

Get Busy Living... Or Get Busy Dying

7 hours ago, MikeT said:

Went here last weekend I actually like it here, I thought the music was good (seems like a lot of people ripping the DJs) but keep in mind i also like EDM music. In comparison music at Insomnia now sounds like shit, like they turned up the treble all the way with no bass and want to make you deaf but here the music sounds good. Also a lot cute girls, just wondering is the hello girls downstairs barfineable? had one from outside come talk to me upstairs.

you can take the hello girls

Could it be that a "C2 Outfit" is T-english for SEE THROUGH?

I would imagine that is where the name started....

15 minutes ago, LongPlay said:

Could it be that a "C2 Outfit" is T-english for SEE THROUGH?

I would imagine that is where the name started....

Best guess I've heard.

went in last night about 9, trying to talk to a past regular, could not get past the loud noise.  Music was good but with two djs, they kept cranking it up and dancing around.  funny becasue they danced more than the girl who were just moping around, since this was not dance music to them.  oh well, left without taking one

23 minutes ago, just hanging said:

went in last night about 9, trying to talk to a past regular, could not get past the loud noise.  Music was good but with two djs, they kept cranking it up and dancing around.  funny becasue they danced more than the girl who were just moping around, since this was not dance music to them.  oh well, left without taking one

Another 1 the old blokes have over youngans,  old fellers can turn their hearing aids down to stop the music blowing your head off... That of course does not assist with talking to anyone other than yourself :)

When it comes to variety, we have you covered ;)  

Skybar-6880.jpg

Skybar-6980.jpg

19553488_10213648410505077_1451424788_n.jpg

Archived