IGNORED

DClub Agogo - Walking Street

Dclub Agogo Pattaya

12 minutes ago, just hanging said:

I brought that up a long time ago, if they dont fix that they wont last.   And now haveing a dj night.........they are forgetting its all about the girls.....girls girls girls

hate to see it close but they gotta fix it, could be a great stop.  Two nights ago agin, you gotta sit and look at the dj to be able to see both stages....I felt like I was in a tennis match

good music but a flash drive would do the same

OK no you don't. :rolleyes:

Your point is based on it being strictly a GoGo (with girls, girls, girls) whereas mine was that they are hoping there is an alternative based on it also being a D(ance) Club with 'celebrity' DJs.
Sapphire does it and I've no idea whether it attracts customers (more late on perhaps) but it doesn't matter much because the DJs are up in a corner out of the way and normal GoGo  folk can more or less ignore them.
This one is very much in the way and someone perhaps thinks that's how a D(ance) Club should be. 
I assume the MO is to try to hold on to customers late on who would otherwise go to the disco's etc.....doesn't affect you or me obviously.
We'll see how it goes.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Edge said:

Your point is based on it being strictly a GoGo (with girls, girls, girls) whereas mine was that they are hoping there is an alternative based on it also being a D(ance) Club with 'celebrity' DJs.
Sapphire does it and I've no idea whether it attracts customers (more late on perhaps) but it doesn't matter much because the DJs are up in a corner out of the way and normal GoGo  folk can more or less ignore them.
This one is very much in the way and someone perhaps thinks that's how a D(ance) Club should be. 
I assume the MO is to try to hold on to customers late on who would otherwise go to the disco's etc.....doesn't affect you or me obviously.
We'll see how it goes.

the club it was replacing was a disco with girls.   I went about 2 mintues and never returned.   This is a step up from that but if this is they concept they want, I give it two months

I really like gogo's that have a club (disco) feel to them. I'm happy to pay amazingly inflated drinks prices for it. A central dj booth is different - if the music is good and the girls are dancing then all is good.

I've not been in yet. I see those stairs and an image of pattaya memorial hospital flashes before my eyes. 

I'll give it a try tonight.

I really like gogo's that have a club (disco) feel to them. I'm happy to pay amazingly inflated drinks prices for it. A central dj booth is different - if the music is good and the girls are dancing then all is good.
I've not been in yet. I see those stairs and an image of pattaya memorial hospital flashes before my eyes. 

Let us know, it can be a youngish vs old opinion

21 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Let us know, it can be a youngish vs old opinion

I will if you delete that 'ish' :P

3 hours ago, taylor1975 said:

13 hours ago, Edge said:

We'll see how it goes.

To be this kind of D(ance) Club implies either the customers are on their feet dancing, or the customers are trying to pick up other customers (as distinct from the employed girls on stage).  Is this the case at all?

43 minutes ago, SirL said:

To be this kind of D(ance) Club implies either the customers are on their feet dancing, or the customers are trying to pick up other customers (as distinct from the employed girls on stage).  Is this the case at all?

It's on the 10th why not pop in and see.  555

I went in last night, at midnight. I jogged up those stairs, to ensure everyone knew i was fit and youngish :P

nice decor, it looked cool. Sat near to an old boy in a hawaii'n shirt, with a big bag of filters and tobacco who covered the whole table with his mess, whilst he was rolling a ciggy lol. People huh?

anyway, jeez it was hot in there. I'm the coolest of the cool, but its the hottest gogo in town!

DJ booth. Wasn't offended by it. Bit of a void in front of it though - how about a mini-stage? 

Music was confusing for this club feel gogo. Techno, thai, slow RnB. No coherence.

ordered a draft beer, 79b. Then spotted they had cocktails for 99! Damn they should be promoting that. I'd go just for that. So i ordered both. 

Girls. Some pretty ones. They seemed fun, which is more important to me. I went to Skyfall afterwards for a better perv lol. 

Gonna hit that party tomorrow. I'll go everynight for those cocktails though. I liked it, but damn it was hot.

I went in last night, at midnight. I jogged up those stairs, to ensure everyone knew i was fit and youngish [emoji14]
nice decor, it looked cool. Sat near to an old boy in a hawaii'n shirt, with a big bag of filters and tobacco who covered the whole table with his mess, whilst he was rolling a ciggy lol. People huh?
anyway, jeez it was hot in there. I'm the coolest of the cool, but its the hottest gogo in town!
DJ booth. Wasn't offended by it. Bit of a void in front of it though - how about a mini-stage? 
Music was confusing for this club feel gogo. Techno, thai, slow RnB. No coherence.
ordered a draft beer, 79b. Then spotted they had cocktails for 99! Damn they should be promoting that. I'd go just for that. So i ordered both. 
Girls. Some pretty ones. They seemed fun, which is more important to me. I went to skyfall afterwards for a better perv lol. 
Gonna hit that party tomorrow. I'll go everynight for those cocktails though. I liked it, but damn it was hot.

It was probably JH in that Hawaiian shirt

2 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

He's tucked up in bed with his teeth in a glass by that time :D

27 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Rolling Old Holborn maybe not though...

....he'd make a reet mess o that.

On 6/10/2017 at 1:05 AM, scubascuba3 said:

Thanks for letting me know about the temperature problem.  We just had three new air cons installed.  Will make sure they are cranking it out to help keep those cocktails cold tonight ;)  Thanks for coming!

1 hour ago, Dclub Agogo Pattaya said:

Thanks for letting me know about the temperature problem.  We just had three new air cons installed.  Will make sure they are cranking it out to help keep those cocktails cold tonight ;)  Thanks for coming!

Sorry for the misquote

Last few times i've been in the temperature was nicely cool. 

Enjoyed the hip hop party last week too. The club was busy and it was a fun atmosphere. 

The nice mamasan was taking care of everyone as usual. 

Had a second visit last night,  not sure I will be back,  hard to see everything,  dj booth is irritating especially if you're at front on the same side as it,  difficult to get service attention,  they're rushing past serving or staring blankly into thin air,  I was about to check bin when one of the dancers snapped one of the service girls out of her coma and sent her my way. If I'm trying to get a new drink for more than 5 mins I may as well be drinking 7/11 beer sitting in the gutter,  at least that way I could concentrate on the girls walking past rather than trying everything other than mind control to get the attention of service. 

Tequila girl rubbed me the wrong way, but maybe it was lost in translaton..but she had 2 shots left,  I pointed to 2 girls dancing and said just give to then on stage as I didn't want/have room for 2 girls next to me and I was enjoying watching her shake that tight body. Anyway  she legged it until she found another guy to buy for her 555. 

Eventually I got the girl from stage I wanted to buy a drink for (number 19) banging body, great arse that felt fantastic bopping on my lap,  unfortunately  it's a push up bra doing the lifting up stairs because those tits looked like a tonne of fun as well :(

This Saturday night if you've nothing on the work schedule stop on by for DClub's first ever Loli-Pop Night.  Sure to be a fun night!  Thanks to everyone for all of your comments and feedback.  The heating and air problem has been fixed.  Thanks to everyone for coming out to visit.  Every night is definitely...different.  ;)

19398142_10213525181144420_2030996268_n.jpg

Final Final-91.jpg

Final Final-94.jpg

went in last night, loaded up with girls, music good but so loud, bass turned way up, way way up, I never made it though the first dance, paid up and left.  This place emphasis their dj's, there were two of them last night playing with the board, guess they think bass to the max is good....might be if this was a club, but it is not supposed to be

Very few customers, you boys better concentrate on being a gogo or you wont make it, you keep putting the dj's above the girls your doomed

7 hours ago, just hanging said:

better concentrate on being a gogo or you wont make it, you keep putting the dj's above the girls your doomed

Yes, the target market of guys who will pay WS prices for a girl (tends to be older guys) aren't interested in DJs and the music at all.  IMO the target market would actually prefer the music (don't care what it is) much much quieter so they can actually talk to the girls.  Music in gogos is something to suffer through, not actually enjoy.

8 hours ago, just hanging said:

Very few customers, you boys better concentrate on being a gogo or you wont make it, you keep putting the dj's above the girls your doomed

I agree. I quite like the Dclub girls.  But I thought the DJs (3?) were interacting with the girls too much.  

Falang guys don't want to see that.

DJs should be heard and not seen ! 

I wonder if there'd be a market for (at normal gogo prices) a classy lounge feel sort of place, with gentler smoochy jazz type music that's at little more than background volume.  Might well stand a better chance of making it than a DJ-led place with thumping bass anyway.  Management have to think of what the target customers want, not just what can be easily provided.

2 hours ago, SirL said:

I wonder if there'd be a market for (at normal gogo prices) a classy lounge feel sort of place, with gentler smoochy jazz type music that's at little more than background volume.  Might well stand a better chance of making it than a DJ-led place with thumping bass anyway.  Management have to think of what the target customers want, not just what can be easily provided.

I think that was the MO for the re-fit after Tiger and before DClub....didn't work anyway.
Nearest I can think of to that is Cream, which is more late night.

So far as the current MO goes, I wasn't very complimentary yet I note that the OP Liked my post #126 where I guessed at what he was thinking.

8 minutes ago, Edge said:

I think that was the MO for the re-fit after Tiger and before DClub....didn't work anyway.
Nearest I can think of to that is Cream, which is more late night.

The fact that various attempts at a concept don't quite work, doesn't mean the concept itself is necessarily bad.  There is such a thing as a poor execution of a good concept.  I looked into Cream once and that certainly wasn't the concept I'm looking for, but maybe I was looking at a mere 11pm, far too early for Cream?

Maybe it is necessary to create a frenzied atmosphere of flashing lights and thumping music, in order to sell enough alcohol to make it as a bar in Pattaya.  I'm just musing on what I would like, which doesn't have an obvious example in real life.

Archived