IGNORED

DClub Agogo - Walking Street

Dclub Agogo Pattaya

1 hour ago, Stefano88 said:

The one in the middle is ridiculous! Even my grand mother doesn't wear undies like that. Either she has something to hide or someone should pull her up and tell her that she is outdated. 

You look at your Grandma in her undies?

Baa some sick MFs on here.

Edit.......Spose that should be GMFs wtf?

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, Stefano88 said:

The one in the middle is ridiculous! Even my grand mother doesn't wear undies like that. Either she has something to hide or someone should pull her up and tell her that she is outdated. 

the wear that when they have the baby scars.   regardless, I would not allow them if I owned the place.   to be fair other places do it, even Palace

I've just watched the video on Facebook of the Grand Opening night.

I can easily understand that there is a financial constraint to what can be done on stage, that a budget can only go so far. However, whoever chose what to do on stage clearly has different priorities from me.  What's the point of stupid acrobats performing on those pink ribbon things hanging down?  Far too many granny pants on show.  Money is being spent on things that are of no interest to the typical customer.

I guess Darwinian selection requires that pointless evolutions die, and unless things are changed, this will be another one.

I started seeing punts by AfterDark lately for DClub and WildCats.

This may well be an honest representation of what is up there, but it wouldn't entice me to climb those stairs.

FB_IMG_1496436412663.thumb.jpg.1b6dc6416cbc3cee84e2aef5bea60da7.jpg

On ‎04‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 9:06 PM, SirL said:

I can easily understand that there is a financial constraint to what can be done on stage, that a budget can only go so far. However, whoever chose what to do on stage clearly has different priorities from me.  What's the point of stupid acrobats performing on those pink ribbon things hanging down?  Far too many granny pants on show.  Money is being spent on things that are of no interest to the typical customer.

I guess Darwinian selection requires that pointless evolutions die, and unless things are changed, this will be another one.

In other words: the survival of the fittest.

On ‎31‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 9:42 AM, Dclub Agogo Pattaya said:

Come and Join us this Saturday night for our Bikini Party.  Dj Diva will be back in mixing it up for the ladies.  Should be fun fun fun...maybe not for the whole family though ;)

WC-32.jpg

WC-33.jpg

WC-34.jpg

WC-35.jpg

18870826_10213293402830107_1138080206_n.jpg

In one word: overdressed.

On ‎31‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 4:48 PM, Dclub Agogo Pattaya said:

Pattaya Addicts is a good source, but not the ONLY source of customers.  We haven't had a problem filling seats yet, so something is working ;)

Your seats are way too low for farangs unless they are dwarves.

On ‎01‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 5:10 PM, Edge said:

Not sure we should always accept reasons given for whatever a GoGos policy is.....it is only the internet after all.   SirLava.jpg.59e11c916fab99b0258a4cdfd45d4be8.jpg

As for the BiB rushing up the stairs, how difficult do you think it would be to just send in the guy with the spider's web on his elbow?

As S has pointed out before, getting reasonable looking girls to do naked just costs more money....if you can find them.....getting fuglies is easier but how exciting is that?

Or the French owner of a bar on Soi Lengkee with big glasses, ugly tattoos on both arms, a fat body and usually clad in a white bath towel when on police duty.

On ‎01‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 5:34 PM, SirL said:

Ha ha!  If you prefer the outfit worn by the right hand two girls here

5917ef9aef3cb_VikingBday-192.thumb.jpg.8a535788132b0e4d1e5d3cb4906039d7.jpg.5cc10ed062861aee327495a4b0ea5684.jpg

we'll just have to agree to differ, and you and your mates can spend your time and money in the bars with girls dressed accordingly.

My compromise to meet you halfway would be the outfit worn by the girl on the left, with most of the time on stage the bra bits pulled outwards to show her boobs.  Quite a few bars do this.

No. 21 makes me puke; the other ones are not much better.

Just now, bar stool said:

No. 21 makes me puke; the other ones are not much better.

IMO #21 would be quite good looking in an outfit of about a quarter of the number of square inches of fabric.

Another “beauty” in granny pants:

granny.jpg

14 minutes ago, SirL said:

IMO #21 would be quite good looking in an outfit of about a quarter of the number of square inches of fabric.

Very old face, she must be near fifty.

Very old face, she must be near fifty.

Nah 25-30, just not her best photo or pants

1 hour ago, scubascuba3 said:

Nah 25-30, just not her best photo or pants

Are there any better photos of #21 in smaller pants?  IMO she might look pretty good in a better photo in a smaller bikini.  She's slimmer than the girl on the right, and she has boobs.  IMO #21 is the best looking of those three.

I really wonder some times if, assuming an identical bunch of girls, whether the new owner/manager of this bar really thinks the target market of guys are indifferent to them being dressed in granny pants coyote gear like this?  Are there any red-blooded guys out there who are indifferent to how an unchanged group of girls dress on stage, or prefer the coyote look?

Save on the other fussy stuff, but pay whatever it takes to get the girls wearing less clothes.  I understand that money is tight, it often is, but any bar spending money on this kind of nonsense gets no sympathy from me:

GO-3.thumb.jpg.b826178a4f23e442c6a138590de6f709.jpg.91d5b0636ee88d1d224ab3ed5101b762.jpg

7 hours ago, bar stool said:

Your seats are way too low for farangs unless they are dwarves.

for someone named bar stool of course the regular seats are too low

if you want your gogo to succed you best forget this DJ stuff, a DJ party is for a disco.  People wiil come there for the girls, and if you contune to make the DJ teh center of attention in your gogo, you wont have one long.

If I put a tent in the parking lot next to you and loaded it up with girls I would take all your customers.  You have a potentially good place, don't fuck it up trying to make it something is isnt

just my opinion, if you close I got plenty more places to go to, but people are looking for a gogo with girls, tehy go to ibar is they want a disco

Sticking the DJ centre stage struck me as odd in a GoGo.

Maybe they thought they'd retain the option to go back to DanceClub.

7 minutes ago, Edge said:

will be there downfall.   other than that they would do well, got the girls

The seating on a bahtbus is definitely more comfortable than at Dclub.

10 hours ago, Peeping Tom said:

The seating on a bahtbus is definitely more comfortable than at Dclub.

If i am sitting on one side and teh other side is full up with girls, who cares

On 6/4/2017 at 9:06 PM, SirL said:

If you drop by you'll see that DClub is far from dying ;)

please remind us again the morning of June 10, I dont want to go by mistake nor will my friends

On 6/6/2017 at 9:55 AM, Edge said:

33 minutes ago, just hanging said:

please remind us again the morning of June 10, I dont want to go by mistake nor will my friends

Now you get my drift right?

1 minute ago, Edge said:

Now you get my drift right?

I brought that up a long time ago, if they dont fix that they wont last.   And now haveing a dj night.........they are forgetting its all about the girls.....girls girls girls

hate to see it close but they gotta fix it, could be a great stop.  Two nights ago agin, you gotta sit and look at the dj to be able to see both stages....I felt like I was in a tennis match

good music but a flash drive would do the same

Archived