IGNORED

DClub Agogo - Walking Street

Dclub Agogo Pattaya

10 hours ago, RAZZELL said:

All three 910, 911, 912 are saucy! (Great if you're a Porsche fan)

But are they just the GoGo Bar equivalent of clickbait?

RAZZ

Most click bait is false information or a hoax.  They are definitely real ;)

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Come and Join us this Saturday night for our Bikini Party.  Dj Diva will be back in mixing it up for the ladies.  Should be fun fun fun...maybe not for the whole family though ;)

WC-32.jpg

WC-33.jpg

WC-34.jpg

WC-35.jpg

18870826_10213293402830107_1138080206_n.jpg

3 hours ago, Dclub Agogo Pattaya said:

Whats days are they working then? :rolleyes:

RAZZ

Your idea of a bikini, in the bottom pic, is different from mine.

Went in last night.

Obviously trying very hard indeed....lots of desperate girls I doubt will make quota.

Not for me thanks.

An upstairs venue with the girls in coyote clothes doesn't stand any chance of succeeding.  It's bad marketing to put up pics of girls in these white coyote tops here.

Just now, SirL said:

An upstairs venue with the girls in coyote clothes doesn't stand any chance of succeeding.  It's bad marketing to put up pics of girls in these white coyote tops here.

Pattaya Addicts is a good source, but not the ONLY source of customers.  We haven't had a problem filling seats yet, so something is working ;)

17 hours ago, Dclub Agogo Pattaya said:

Pattaya Addicts is a good source, but not the ONLY source of customers.  We haven't had a problem filling seats yet, so something is working ;)

It was dead last night. Had a shit time and won't be back. Ladyboy mamasan bugging me and asking for a drink. Two ladies accepting drinks but don't want to be barfined. Best of luck to you but I'll be surprised if your place is still open on my next trip. 

On 2017-05-31 at 9:40 AM, Dclub Agogo Pattaya said:

Was in again last night for a quick look and still no sign of #910... click bait or not!?:rolleyes:

Quite a few young hot looking cuties though!:P

Problem is that as someone said they are simply drinksluts and hesitate to barfine.

Being a non alcoholic,

Tequila girls are too pushy for me and can't take no for an answer!:huh:

Being an upstairs bar I think the girls could show some more flesh,

at least bikinis preferably without tops!:P

It gets boring after a while watching girls all covered up in coyote wear.

It's supposed to be a "GoGo" bar after all! :rolleyes:

Plahgat

When no money... she no give honey! 

It's a shame to see so much time and effort (and money) go to waste.

I suppose the giant tube train look is trendy, but I found it a bit stark and I certainly wouldn't have put the DJ centre stage in a GoGo.
I actually liked the DJ being up out of it in the back when Tiger was converted.

There were about 4 customers there when I called in plus the owner(?) running around.
I had one drink and left having had to refuse 5 LD demands.
I knew one of the girls dressed C2 and she said she was doing a Mini Tac whatever that is....paid nightly maybe?
If those girls are on a LD quota I can't see them sticking around long, especially now low season seems to be hitting even the popular GoGos.
Being an upstairs bar the same as Overmind I can only see it going the same way.

Shame, but no magic answer.........except free beer and naked girls might get some in apparently.  SirLava.jpg.77d178f305a58e45110e86ec9226f43d.jpg

1 hour ago, Edge said:

naked girls might get some in apparently.  SirLava.jpg.77d178f305a58e45110e86ec9226f43d.jpg

Yup, pretty naked girls would get me in!  I've no shame in wanting girls to be dressed in as little as possible - should I have?  I've no problem everyone knowing I prefer gogo girls to wear as little as possible.

This bar will fail, being upstairs, if the girls wear coyote clothes.  You've got to create a motive for guys to go to your bar.  I think being upstairs offers an opportunity for the girls to wear less - if Sweethearts says they can't do topless because their door is too revealing, doesn't that logic suggest an upstairs bar has a greater opportunity for the girls to wear less?

1 hour ago, SirL said:

Yup, pretty naked girls would get me in!  I've no shame in wanting girls to be dressed in as little as possible - should I have?  I've no problem everyone knowing I prefer gogo girls to wear as little as possible.

This bar will fail, being upstairs, if the girls wear coyote clothes.  You've got to create a motive for guys to go to your bar.  I think being upstairs offers an opportunity for the girls to wear less - if Sweethearts says they can't do topless because their door is too revealing, doesn't that logic suggest an upstairs bar has a greater opportunity for the girls to wear less?

... and those steep narrow stairs will give the guards outside enough time

to warn the girls to put on their brahs if BiB are on their way!:D

Plahgat

When no money... she no give honey! 

Clubs save the money on "models" and their shows and instead spend on attractive naked girls

3 hours ago, SirL said:

Not sure we should always accept reasons given for whatever a GoGos policy is.....it is only the internet after all.   SirLava.jpg.59e11c916fab99b0258a4cdfd45d4be8.jpg

1 hour ago, plahgat said:

... and those steep narrow stairs will give the guards outside enough time

to warn the girls to put on their brahs if BiB are on their way!:D

Plahgat

As for the BiB rushing up the stairs, how difficult do you think it would be to just send in the guy with the spider's web on his elbow?

As S has pointed out before, getting reasonable looking girls to do naked just costs more money....if you can find them.....getting fuglies is easier but how exciting is that?

50 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Clubs save the money on "models" and their shows and instead spend on attractive naked girls

Agree with the first part, but give us an example of where there are 'attractive naked girls' in any quantity?

Then can you give us your budget for a GoGo with even only 2 floors of 20 girls each please?

It's not true for a bar manager to say that topless or nude is no longer possible in WS.  We know that there are bars within a couple of hundred metres of D-Club in which AIUI there are girls dancing naked.  A halfway house would be for the girls to dress like in Happy, with bikini tops that are often pulled aside on stage.

If a bar manager choses not to go that route, he's absolutely entitled to do so, but the closure of an upstairs coyote bar a few months later is sadly predictable.

4 minutes ago, Edge said:

Agree with the first part, but give us an example of where there are 'attractive naked girls' in any quantity?

Crazy House in Bangkok

It's best not to name too many bars on here, maybe people we wouldn't like to be reading this are doing so.  Everyone knows about CH, though, and its ownership has long appeared to justify unusual practices.

1 minute ago, SirL said:

Crazy House in Bangkok

Don't be a silly sausage we're on Pattaya Addicts.     SirLava.jpg.3440d970b022e7d721adabab3c3d97a0.jpg

On 15/05/2017 at 1:42 PM, scubascuba3 said:

In the bottom photo, the four in the top left corner look questionable, 6,9, 94 and other one. Can you confirm they aren't post op LBs?

Just about every topic you go into you always question about ladyboys, give it a rest.

On 17/05/2017 at 5:22 PM, SirL said:

Nice tops to those outfits.  Keep the girls in them and this gogo might succeed.  If I walk in and see the black coyote tops shown in posts 39 and 40 I'll leave immediately, but I'll stay for the tops show in post 46.

Lol, I much prefer the other top, the one you call a coyote outfit. 

I'll meet you halfway, what about a bikini top.

21 minutes ago, Harry Brown said:

Lol, I much prefer the other top, the one you call a coyote outfit. 

I'll meet you halfway, what about a bikini top.

Ha ha!  If you prefer the outfit worn by the right hand two girls here

5917ef9aef3cb_VikingBday-192.thumb.jpg.8a535788132b0e4d1e5d3cb4906039d7.jpg.5cc10ed062861aee327495a4b0ea5684.jpg

we'll just have to agree to differ, and you and your mates can spend your time and money in the bars with girls dressed accordingly.

My compromise to meet you halfway would be the outfit worn by the girl on the left, with most of the time on stage the bra bits pulled outwards to show her boobs.  Quite a few bars do this.

Just about every topic you go into you always question about ladyboys, give it a rest.

You're about 2 weeks late

Then can you give us your budget for a GoGo with even only 2 floors of 20 girls each please?

GSpot has 2 or 3 hot slim naked girls, they don't seem to be there every night, sometimes all 3, sometimes none. Its just money. Get the girls in, charge more for drinks and I'll definitely be there. I'll definitely not pay for girls in white shorts.

2 hours ago, SirL said:

Ha ha!  If you prefer the outfit worn by the right hand two girls here

5917ef9aef3cb_VikingBday-192.thumb.jpg.8a535788132b0e4d1e5d3cb4906039d7.jpg.5cc10ed062861aee327495a4b0ea5684.jpg

we'll just have to agree to differ, and you and your mates can spend your time and money in the bars with girls dressed accordingly.

My compromise to meet you halfway would be the outfit worn by the girl on the left, with most of the time on stage the bra bits pulled outwards to show her boobs.  Quite a few bars do this.

The one in the middle is ridiculous! Even my grand mother doesn't wear undies like that. Either she has something to hide or someone should pull her up and tell her that she is outdated. 

Archived