IGNORED

DClub Agogo - Walking Street

Dclub Agogo Pattaya

mamasan is a katoey, why dont you ask, the price of a drink you can find out and tell all of us.  If there is a lady boy dancing I will pay for the drink

so good i said it again

I would if i was there but I'm back in the UK, I'll leave it with you, the numbers are in the photo

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im not the one who thinks they are katoeys, just like the one you think in happy too.  any other bars where there are katoeys?  you must have a list 555

there are several cute girls working there but none of them in the picture

13 hours ago, just hanging said:

Im not the one who thinks they are katoeys, just like the one you think in happy too.  any other bars where there are katoeys?  you must have a list 555

there are several cute girls working there but none of them in the picture

At Dclub only the mamasan is a katoey:

mamasan katoey.jpg

On 5/20/2017 at 3:34 AM, bar stool said:

At Dclub only the mamasan is a katoey:

mamasan katoey.jpg

of course there are no katoeys in there dancing.  been many times.  No gogos on Walking Street have katoeys.      Only one guy sees them everywhere

good club and lots of girls, way more than in that photo, and the ones I like aren't in it

Thanks for keeping it active guys.  There are no LBs dancing inside of the club.  No offense to any LB lovers out there, but it's just not the way we decided to take things ;)  Here however are a few of our beautiful ladies during our Grand Opening Celebration.  Thanks to everyone who came out to support!

For our regulars, we shall see you again this evening.

5-26-1.jpg

5-26-2.jpg

5-26-3.jpg

5-26-4.jpg

dclub_18-05-17-5101 (1).jpg

dclub_18-05-17-5272 (2).jpg

GO-3.jpg

GO-15.jpg

GO-30.jpg

GO-32.jpg

scuba will be devastated that there are no lady-boys dancing, he sees them everywhere.  glad you got that straight for the LB lovers

funny, there are several girls I take from there and their picture  never  shows up, you got a lot of girls working

scuba will be devastated that there are no lady-boys dancing, he sees them everywhere.  glad you got that straight for the LB lovers
funny, there are several girls I take from there and their picture  never  shows up, you got a lot of girls working

Just looking out for you JH, i know you can't tell. Anyway it's not everywhere, just a couple of times, which means 99% of the time the coast is clear.

What happened to the lacy tops shown in post #46?  It seems like they weren't even worn in the opening party.  

If this is just another coyote bar (I hope) it won't last long.

6 hours ago, SirL said:

What happened to the lacy tops shown in post #46?  It seems like they weren't even worn in the opening party.  

If this is just another coyote bar (I hope) it won't last long.

The black lace is the normal color of these particular ladies.  For the Grand Opening however they were in white lacy shirts and white panties.  Photos coming.  To post them all in one post would more than likely get us banned from PA ;)

11 hours ago, just hanging said:

We definitely have a host of girls working.  If you have a special request for a certain number just holler and I'll get the photographer to take care of it for ya ;)  On average there are 55+ ladies at DClub on any given night.

12 hours ago, Dclub Agogo Pattaya said:

We definitely have a host of girls working.  If you have a special request for a certain number just holler and I'll get the photographer to take care of it for ya ;)  On average there are 55+ ladies at DClub on any given night.

best we dont do this or all these young studs on here will steal then from an old man

5 hours ago, just hanging said:

best we dont do this or all these young studs on here will steal then from an old man

Well that would depend on how well endowed that young stud's wallet was I do believe ;) 

Anyone barfined girl number #910 second left on this picture!?:wub:

Very nice body and face, only seen her in sexy dresses though, so not sure what she looks like underneath?:rolleyes:

I recognise her from Supergirl, she used to sit outside to lure visitors inside the bar, but I haven't seen her for a while.

Plahgat

GO-32.thumb.jpg.98180f80d362c74e1bc93be0862f96be.jpg.da2484ea088a71a9f8719fdce8bec7df.jpg

When no money... she no give honey! 

Been too pissed to make it in the last week but plan on entering in next 2 hrs 

13 hours ago, Dclub Agogo Pattaya said:

WC-11.jpg

WC-18.jpg

WC-19.jpg

Nice photos!:P

If you could show a photo of current number #28 as well I would be very happy!:rolleyes::wub:

Plahgat

went in last night with my friend.   we left in minutes, all he did was complain how cold it was.    I could live with it but he had a point

Made it in and had a great time brought DJs a beer and had 4 or 5 Thai numbers played girls fun no LD pressure and lots of cuties.  I didn't think it too cold mind you girls seemed kinda perky on top 555

On 5/29/2017 at 10:30 AM, just hanging said:

went in last night with my friend.   we left in minutes, all he did was complain how cold it was.    I could live with it but he had a point

Unfortunately there were way too many complaints before about how hot it was.  We just installed new Air Conditioners to correct that complaint :(

On 5/29/2017 at 1:08 PM, FROST MEDIC999 said:

Made it in and had a great time brought DJs a beer and had 4 or 5 Thai numbers played girls fun no LD pressure and lots of cuties.  I didn't think it too cold mind you girls seemed kinda perky on top 555

Glad you made it out!  We try to keep the temperature as refreshing as the beverages that poor from behind the bar.  Sometimes it is a bit too chilly for some folks.  We appreciate you taking the time to stop in and to leave some kind words.  Truly.  Hope to see you on your next visit!

Keep the girls in the black lacy outfits, not white dresses or coyote top+shorts!

On 2017-5-27 at 10:26 AM, plahgat said:

Anyone barfined girl number #910 second left on this picture!?:wub:

Very nice body and face, only seen her in sexy dresses though, so not sure what she looks like underneath?:rolleyes:

I recognise her from Supergirl, she used to sit outside to lure visitors inside the bar, but I haven't seen her for a while.

Plahgat

GO-32.thumb.jpg.98180f80d362c74e1bc93be0862f96be.jpg.da2484ea088a71a9f8719fdce8bec7df.jpg

All three 910, 911, 912 are saucy! (Great if you're a Porsche fan)

But are they just the GoGo Bar equivalent of clickbait?

RAZZ

23 minutes ago, RAZZELL said:

All three 910, 911, 912 are saucy! (Great if you're a Porsche fan)

But are they just the GoGo Bar equivalent of clickbait?

RAZZ

Probably just in for the opening day as promo girls!?:unsure:

I haven't seen number #910 in there yet!?:rolleyes:

plahgat

Archived