Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

DClub Agogo - Walking Street

Dclub Agogo Pattaya

Guys and Gals,

DClub is coming up on the end of our "soft opening" phase and are bringing you one hell of a Grand Opening party on Thursday the 18th of May!  Hope to see all of you there for a wild night!

18275204_1265261183595530_8241700653977746186_n (1).jpg

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 4/24/2017 at 11:32 AM, just hanging said:

I was going every few days, I usually go early.   I stopped for a while, becasue of something silly they do.   The seating is not great, you must look a long way in either direction to see a girl.  Many times the girls do not rotate, so you sit there and can see a few girls clearly and not the rest.  It seems like the ones I like are always at the opposite ends of the stage and I sit in the middle so you cannot see them clearly at all.  they MUST rotate, all the time, seems like a hit and miss.

Runway is a small version of this, but they rotate two girls at a time and you get to see them all, very smart.   If they fix this I will be back to my visits every couple of days, if they dont I will pass

The ladies are rotating again ;)  Hope to see you back soon!

Spent some time in DClub during the Songkron holiday week.  It's nice enough and very big inside.  Like Just Hanging implied, finding a good seat is important - sitting between the stages, you can't really see the girls.  Another thing I noticed was the fog machine put off a really rancid smell when it fired, probably just needs a thorough cleaning, which has probably been dealt with since I was there.  I ended up barfining one of the girls, she hot by my standards, but can't remember her name or number now.  I'll be back in August, so I'll be sure to stop by again.

Is there a Facebook page for DClub?  

EDIT: I found their FB page:  https://www.facebook.com/dclubagogo/

If you want a better experience with your "date"... read, learn, live the following:

https://forum.pattaya-addicts.com/topic/22263-vetting-bar-girls-and-how-to-pass-their-own-vett

25 minutes ago, Buddy Edgewood said:

Spent some time in DClub during the Songkron holiday week.  It's nice enough and very big inside.  Like Just Hanging implied, finding a good seat is important - sitting between the stages, you can't really see the girls.  Another thing I noticed was the fog machine put off a really rancid smell when it fired, probably just needs a thorough cleaning, which has probably been dealt with since I was there.  I ended up barfining one of the girls, she hot by my standards, but can't remember her name or number now.  I'll be back in August, so I'll be sure to stop by again.

Is there a Facebook page for DClub?  

EDIT: I found their FB page:  https://www.facebook.com/dclubagogo/

I used to design these places in the real world. the design of this is very bad, the dj booth right in the center.  I will assume becasue if was a night club before, but the reasaon we got to a gogo is to see girsls, no one looks at the dj, who is in the best spot in the club.  Needs to be moved to the back.  Music good but a bit too loud.  Then either extend the stages for better yet put one in the middle so it still has access on either end to get though.   fill in dj booth with seats.  Rotate the girls

my unsolicited advice, from designing and building this sort of place, and running bars all in the states.   Fix these problems and you will be busy.  right now close to impossible to get a good seat.    You got the girls, and the atmosphere, now you gotta make it work

4 hours ago, just hanging said:

Rotate the girls

Yes. To me this seems fundamental to any agogo. So customers get to see all the girls on offer.

Only a few agogos don't rotate the girls and I do not understand why not.  Infinity for example.  Do their girls object ? Health and safety issue ? 

I haven't been in DClub but often gogos don't rotate enough for me. If they all rotated twice as quick everyone's a winner.

1 hour ago, rog555 said:

Yes. To me this seems fundamental to any agogo. So customers get to see all the girls on offer.

Only a few agogos don't rotate the girls and I do not understand why not.  Infinity for example.  Do their girls object ? Health and safety issue ? 

infinity's design for that doesn't work, small tables too far apart to step to the next one. They fucked up.   yep sucks.  when I go in I make a bathroom check each set of girls to look at them all

6 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

I haven't been in DClub but often gogos don't rotate enough for me. If they all rotated twice as quick everyone's a winner.

Runway has two girls for each song rotate....smart

runway has two girls for each song rotate....smart

Yeah that sounds good, not tried it before

11 hours ago, Jack Frost said:

What was this bar called before ????

In reverse order:

D Club (disco)

Tiger Tomboy club

Tiger agogo

My girl is "different". A different one everyday.

11 hours ago, Syd Tybil said:

In reverse order:

D Club (disco)

Tiger Tomboy club

Tiger agogo

Thanks for that I know the building.

Will pop in on my next trip.

hate the tatts on the arm of the one above but love the girl, will have to visit and hope they are rotating.   Lots of nice girls in there

New ladies are in, new outfits are in and the Grand Opening on the 18th is sure to be off the chain.  Hope to see you all there!

DClub Agogo 1.jpg

Dclub Agogo 2.jpg

In the bottom photo, the four in the top left corner look questionable, 6,9, 94 and other one. Can you confirm they aren't post op LBs?

21 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

In the bottom photo, the four in the top left corner look questionable, 6,9, 94 and other one. Can you confirm they aren't post op LBs?

you see dead people lady boys everywhere  you go   555

you see dead people lady boys everywhere  you go   555

I have a theory you can't tell the difference. You don't think those 3 or 4 look like LBs? Anyway, the manager can easy say the gogo doesn't employ any.

1 hour ago, scubascuba3 said:

I have a theory you can't tell the difference. You don't think those 3 or 4 look like LBs? Anyway, the manager can easy say the gogo doesn't employ any.

the ones below look more like lady-boys.     if you want one, just do it, you dont have to look in a gogo for one.   Number one you wont find them and number two they will be more expensive  666

Don't forget everyone!  Only 2 days until our big event.  Come find out what all the night has in store.  Many many surprises, lottos, and ladies!

5912626fc6fdc_18275204_1265261183595530_8241700653977746186_n(1).jpg.f9a3f91a344f710350d865e3676da7c5.jpg

Nice tops to those outfits.  Keep the girls in them and this gogo might succeed.  If I walk in and see the black coyote tops shown in posts 39 and 40 I'll leave immediately, but I'll stay for the tops show in post 46.

On 5/16/2017 at 1:06 PM, scubascuba3 said:

mamsan is a katoey, why dont you ask, the price of a drink you can find out and tell all of us.  If there is a lady boy danicing I will pay for the drink

Never been a granny pants fan, and don't think I'll change now ....

5917ef9972b7c_VikingBday-192.jpg.2c504c4e8de94663c97a163147863383[1].jpg

On 17 May 2017 at 11:57 AM, Dclub Agogo Pattaya said:

Models 1.jpg

Viking Bday-198.jpg

Nice line up and sexy uniforms!!!! Definately worth a visit. 

Archived