Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

LINE - how to hide friends posts from other friends

Jumpin Jack Flash

On your timeline/homepage you have a list of all your own posts/updates and beside each yu can see a list of any friends who comment on it or leave a like, smiley, etc.  

I want to hide this, so that none of my friends can see what my other friends have posted, or even see who my other friends are. Anyone know how to do this?  

I looked it up on the LINE website and it says to swipe left on a friends profile, then select HIDE.

But when I do it, there is no HIDE option. Only DELETE option. I don't want to delete, just hide.

I don't think you can, just have to tell your ladies you like to spread the love around :)

On Mobile-app (iPhone) go to settings/timeline/share settings and there is what i belive you are looking for.

Archived