IGNORED

Apply for adv. membership thread broken?

lithtic

Hi, 

Is the thread to apply for advanced membership currently still being worked on due to the forum upgrade?

I am getting page not found (not a http 404, but the forum's "page not found" error) when trying to access it from the forum list main menu.  Just wondering if it's something that is being worked on/happening for everyone?

I realize you have a laundry list of things to accomplish.

I was able to post in that thread by clicking on the latest thread (to the right of the forum listing) and click "Start New Topic" but am unable to see my post anymore or see a listing of that section.

I'm not exactly sure what's happening.

The site still lags a little, so I'm not sure the upgrade is yet fully 100%, but it must be pretty close by now.

I did let Magik know, and it's broken for him too, even with his mod status unlocking the whole site for him

He did pass the info on to someone though, so I'm guessing it's still a wait it out situation.

I'm not even sure if they can bump people to advanced right now if the system hasn't finished it's thing

My LOS virgin trip report

Your challenge is to fuck ALL the girls.  3, 2, 1, GO!     :07:

The Upgrade has blown something in that area apart and someone with tech' skills needs to work out what has changed.

At the moment, Mods can't access the thread either.

Hopefully to be fixed soon as it has been identified as a problem.  Just be patient please.

Cheers

Perthie

Perthie's PA Bash and Bikini/Glow Party 19th May 2017.  Bikini clad girls in body paint, great food including pig roast, free shots, games and prizes for the lads and lasses.

6pm onwards at Sexy In The City (Soi 6) under the hosting expertise of the magnificent Xylanic.

Archived