IGNORED

Looking for condo on 1 year lease preferably on Soi 15

boostjunky

Hi everyone,

So its almost confirmed that I will be relocating to Pattaya to start a new job at the end of May. Will be based in Pattaya but travelling around to all the industrial areas like SriRacha, Chonburi and Rayong. As such I am looking for a condo in Pattaya to rent long term. I have spent the last 2 days reading threads here on condos and how to find one. However I would still like to get some advice.

I am hoping to stay somewhere along Soi 15 so it limits the condos the the few that are littered along the street behind the Avenue Mall like The Urban or City Garden or The Avenue residence or the newer one Centara (???). Is it better to approach the condo offices directly or to go through an agent? I have read differing opinions from other board members.

If i were to go through an agent, who should I approach? I have read Alan Bolton isn't recommended although his site does list a fair few ideal properties. Does anyone know who else I can use?

Looking for a 1 bedroom condo and hoping to pay under 20K THB a month. Looked at ads for condos in The Base but it looks a tad too cramped for long term living. 

Thanks in advance.

Boost

Most of the ones you mention have adverts posted by owners in the entrance for lets and sales .I am in the Pride condo at the moment same area  about the same age as Avenue and Urban ,big condo 60sqm. There are several to rent 1 bedroom around 25000Baht a month . A friend is renting at the new Centara from thier office 25000B for a studio 35000 for 1 bedroom . They are in a great location some good bars and loads of food options .

The finish on the Centara is not that great but it has a awesome hotel foyer entrance with that fish tank. The others all problems long sorted also look at City Garden same area plenty of rentals 

1 hour ago, chippysam said:

I am in the Pride condo at the moment.

I'm thinking of moving there on Saturday. Do you have any issues there?

Thanks for the replies everyone...

I wasn't aware of The Pride Condo...I now see its in the same area as well so will add it to my list...

Has anyone used Coastal Real Estate? They seem to have a fair few properties that fit my needs. Or does anyone have an agent that they can recommend? Cheers.

16 hours ago, kahoy said:

I'm thinking of moving there on Saturday. Do you have any issues there?

No issues here at all no gym but nice pool. The Avenue centre is at the back of the building with a gym ,got a 711 on the street  lots of food carts all good 

26 minutes ago, boostjunky said:

Thanks for the replies everyone...

I wasn't aware of The Pride Condo...I now see its in the same area as well so will add it to my list...

Has anyone used Coastal Real Estate? They seem to have a fair few properties that fit my needs. Or does anyone have an agent that they can recommend? Cheers.

have you looked at Hipflat rental section for South Pattaya 

Try the Pattaya Condos for sale or rent group on Facebook. Avoid using an agent if you can.

Thanks. Will look into that group.

Is there a particular reason why I should avoid agents? Is it extra fees or are they just mostly shady?

On 3/17/2017 at 8:42 AM, JAI DEE MAK said:

I have a nice one bedroom apartment in VT2B available.

16,000tb per month on a one year contract.

Take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

JDM

I have been told the link to my website is not working after speaking to one of the moderators it would seem its due to a glitch in the new board software and should be ok when all the teething problems are sorted out.

Until this is achieved anyone interested in looking at my website please cut and paste or type  http://www.condopattaya-rent.com into your browser.

50in led tv in the bedroom and 50in led smart tv in the living room free direct cable and internet and government utility rates.

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

Thanks for clearing that up Jai Dee Mak...I did look on your site but unfortunately I am looking for a place in a particular location only...cheers....

Try The Pride, about 50 metres off Soi 15. You should get a 47 m2 1 bedroom for 20K. Also try The Urban, just down the street a bit, slightly cheaper for the same thing. I inspected a couple last week and found them to be very similar. The Pride has the better location but I liked The Urban slightly more.

Thanks mate...did you approach the condo offices directly to view them?

On 3/20/2017 at 8:11 PM, boostjunky said:

Thanks for clearing that up Jai Dee Mak...I did look on your site but unfortunately I am looking for a place in a particular location only...cheers....

You are welcome I thought I would throw it out for you to look at its very nice and available for rent 1st may 2017.

By the way I have purchased two apartments from Alan Boltons Office and I am very happy with his service,  I am aware of one BM here who considers him a bad relater due to HIS interaction with his office I can only comment on mine.

He has staff dedicated to only rentals. so clearly he has a lot of them on his books to work with In my opinion you should  go see what he has to offer.

Good luck in your search and don't forget to check the small print in any rental agreement.

JDM 

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

Thanks for your input JDM...will see what Alan Bolton has on offer when the time comes just to get an idea...cheers....

Archived