IGNORED

Buying Travel insurance for TGF

KMaloey

My girlfriend is going to apply for a visa to come to Norway now very soon.

We've got most documents in order, but still missing the travel insurance.

Anyone know if it's possible for me to buy her insurance for Schengen area from Norway?

And if yes, anyone know a good company to use which fits the requirements for the visa, and also lets me fix it for her?

Preferably one that refunds if a visa rejected, if possible

Thanks!

There is a company called ERV that sells travel insurance in Sweden and Denmark. Not sure if they have a branch in Norway too.

ERV pays back your money, minus a service charge, if the visa application is rejected.

32 minutes ago, izzyg said:

There is a company called ERV that sells travel insurance in Sweden and Denmark. Not sure if they have a branch in Norway too.

ERV pays back your money, minus a service charge, if the visa application is rejected.

Thanks for the answer.

It does not look like they operate in Norway

I have seen brochures in Pattaya that indicated that there was insurance offered by Thai companies. If you can't find anything get her to contact AA Insurance as that is where I saw them.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Archived