IGNORED

Biggest data plan for 24 hrs?

Hello fellow mongers,

I know this topic has already been discussed widely on this forum but I feel most questions are about the cheapest option. I have a different approach: I‘m looking for the biggest data plan for 24 hours, the price is not important.

I‘m a heavy internet user and I plan to use my mobile device for video streaming (youtube, netflix) while staying in Pattaya. If I want to have the most gb included, which options do I have?

I‘ve done some research on this topic and compared the data plans of AIS, dtac and True. So far the best option seems to be „Mao Mao Internet“ from AIS (http://www.ais.co.th/one-2-call/addon/en/maxspeed.html), which gives you 5 GB of data for 75 THB per day. This would mean I can use 50 GB of data in 10 days and would only pay 750 THB (+ 7% VAT).

Is there any catch with this offer? And is there any better option I couldn‘t find so far?

Thanks in advance.

• 3 weeks later...

WTF?
Watch videos in Pattaya ?
Why ?

Not taking the piss but if you're gonna watch videos why wouldn't just stay home?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Over 100 visits to the Kingdom

First in 2001 -

TG with me in USA since Nov 2008

Married to her since Jan 2009 .....OOPS Divorce in 2015...NEXT

Archived