Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Budget room for rent longterm (6000 Bht a month)

baklazan

Have available a room for rent in Jomtien,  Chaiyaphruek Road 1, about 1 km from beach.

Furnished (TV, refrigerator, microwave etc.)

Size approx 30m + big balcony

Free wifi

Government price for electricity and water

6000 THB per month, contract at least 3 months

Contact 0941354916 or ask in Elle´s jewelry (shop in the same building)

https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Elle´s+Jewelry/@12.8801302,100.8901782,18.25z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0xc1a5eafb1e8a5419!8m2!3d12.8798071!4d100.893287?hl=en

2.jpg

3.jpg

hi

do you have any more pic

thanks

sorry to sound daft but is it a seperate bedroom or a studio  as cannot work out floor plan from pic

thanks

Sorry, could not make better photo. There is a bedroom with TV and sofa and another room with dining table, chairs, fridge etc. Those are separated, but there are no actual doors between those. Doors to bathroom are from "kitchen" room

45 minutes ago, baklazan said:

Sorry, could not make better photo. There is a bedroom with TV and sofa and another room with dining table, chairs, fridge etc. Those are separated, but there are no actual doors between those. Doors to bathroom are from "kitchen" room

If only you could plant that somewhere near Pattaya central, I would have found my retirement home. It is nice and good value but Jomtein not for me now but maybe after a while as an ex-pat it would be more attractive.

It is attractive in looks but location is not so which is why pricing is low.

For correct person it is perfect who desires or not minding this location

8 minutes ago, Balee said:

It is attractive in looks but location is not so which is why pricing is low.

For correct person it is perfect who desires or not minding this location

I totally agree and I have met a few mongers/ex-pats who happily live in certain parts of Jomtein and this is vastly superior to a lot of places at twice the rent in pattaya central but if you like mongering the transport costs can make the "rent" more expensive.

hi do u have a pic of the kitchen area and is it there room to put a small sofa or day bed in that area

thanks

There is sofa in bedroom area. It would be possible to move it , but you would have to remove/switch with dining table with chairs which is now in kitchen.

Maybe would be easier if you come to have a look?

• 2 weeks later...

????????????????.

Not the best advert I have seen here in a long time.

If you wish to rent best you post some pictures.

Not A stab at you just trying to help you.

JDM 

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

He did post pictures but the forum bosses, having made such a grand job of updating the software, have now decided to mess around with all the photos as well so a lot of them no longer appear - even if you click on the links.

:Hair_Out1:

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Soi Ska Beach (an excellent location), runs between Second Rd and Soi Buk, has a place I've seen advertised (during low season) at 4999B/month for a room.

The 'banner' stated it included AC, WIFI, all utils.

10 hours ago, galt67 said:

Soi Ska Beach (an excellent location), runs between Second Rd and Soi Buk, has a place I've seen advertised (during low season) at 4999B/month for a room.

The 'banner' stated it included AC, WIFI, all utils.

Put some photos up.....should be interesting :D

5 hours ago, davidge said:

He did post pictures but the forum bosses, having made such a grand job of updating the software, have now decided to mess around with all the photos as well so a lot of them no longer appear - even if you click on the links.

5 hours ago, davidge said:

Happy just trying to help a renter as you are not a loss of rental to me.

Happy to help BM here .

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

Archived