IGNORED

Knock off jeans?

hggcraig

Just wondering if they are still selling knock off jeans in Mike's shopping centre or have army clamped down on it.

Need quite a few pairs due to recent diet and last ones I got there were decent

Thanks

3 hours ago, Rick1980 said:

Out of interest, how much did you pay per pair last time? Thanks.

Think it was about 800, they were fake Diesel and good quality

Bought some fake Levis at Mike's a few weeks ago. I think 700 baht - I cant remember for sure. There were many knockoffs there - Gucci, etc. I was quite surprised. The jeans, -the material quality is okay, but I was not too happy with the fit once I had a good look at home. Maybe that was just me. Best to be sure you can try them on and check them out there. 

You guys spent 700 or 800 THB on knock off jeans! That is 20+ USD. I just bought some Levis when I was in California a couple months ago. I remember it was 3 for 100 USD!

8 minutes ago, matrix123 said:

You guys spent 700 or 800 THB on knock off jeans! That is 20+ USD. I just bought some Levis when I was in California a couple months ago. I remember it was 3 for 100 USD!

Cheapest Levi 501s on the net in UK are £50 inc delivery that is approaching £180 dollars for three pairs, three times what you paid

5 minutes ago, SLEUTH said:

Cheapest Levi 501s on the net in UK are £50 inc delivery that is approaching £180 dollars for three pairs, three times what you paid

Wow! I didn't know that! I bought those in outlet mall anyway. In department store, they may be 40 to 50USD a pair.

Archived