Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Reliable Taxi Service from Don Mueang to Sukhumvit, Bangkok ?

MSR

Hi Guys, Arriving next week to Thailand, and Bangkok in particular. I usually take PT Taxi Service (Mr.T) to come to Pattaya, as I find him to be reliable and reasonable. Was wondering if anybody knows or has used a reliable and reasonable Taxi Service for Don Mueang to Sukhumvit Road, Bangkok, and if so, what does it cost. Any and all feedback will be much appreciated. MSR

Don Muang airport to Sukhumvit (Nana or Cowboy) is only about half hour ride. 45 minutes in rush hours. My suggestion is take the green, yellow, pink whatever color taxi.

I arrived a couple of days ago, noticed they are building a new BTS station nearby, any info?

Bawdy by name, Bawdy by nature.

On 3/13/2017 at 3:10 AM, matrix123 said:

Don Muang airport to Sukhumvit (Nana or Cowboy) is only about half hour ride. 45 minutes in rush hours. My suggestion is take the green, yellow, pink whatever color taxi.

Thanks

• 8 months later...

Meter taxi from DM to Nana about 350B plus you pay the expressway tolls (90B).

The new BTS train is not far away from being finished but never set your watch expecting the Thai to finish anything on schedule. Could be a month or 2 could be a year !

Archived