IGNORED

Rabbit's Hole Hostel Sukhumvit 64 Bankgok

lakisscorpio

Hello my friends...i stayed with my wife in this Hostel for 2 days.......this is a hostel not hotel...........that means it has shared rooms(3 and more persons in room),single room(1 person in room)and double room(1 big double room for 2 persons).....i book the double room...850 baht/day....no breakfast....small room(around 16 sq,m,)....no balcony....small toilet(inside the room)...free wifi(not the fastest but satisfied)...........no closet.....no fridge.........no lift........has air-condition.......has small TV......no reception after midnight(they give you a magnetic card to open the main entrance of the hostel)....the best thing about the Rabbit's Hole is the Location(1 min.walk from the Punnawithi BTS station)....the hostel located in soi sukumvhit 64....the bad thing that you have to walk a little to find 7-11 near.....check the video from the room........

RABBIT'S HOLE HOSTEL DOUBLE ROOM

For 850B a day In pattaya can get a luxurious room with all amenities at that price, a hostel should be cheap at least 300B.

Me no daft, me no silly, me wear condom on my Willy.

As you are with the wife, it might be ok. But for a single monger, there's a hostel in soi 4, right next to omnit tower hotel. a double room to 1000 baht.

I checked in once and stayed few hours as i was leaving at 22.00. I was staying in MG in soi 2 and didn't want to pay 3600 for few hours in the evening.

The hostel has single and double rooms. It was clean with lift, shower in the room and a small fridge in the room....

Archived