IGNORED

Welcome back Pattaya Addicts

Kahoy

12 minutes ago, Edge said:

It's the + sign to the left of Quote

Well spotted Sherlock -- I was looking but that jiggly NAKED ass distracted me :Moon2:

sun14.jpg

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, kgbagent said:

Well spotted Sherlock -- I was looking but that jiggly NAKED ass distracted me :Moon2:

Last clarification I had was that naked bums do not constitute nudity for the purpose of PA Rules.

Nipples & Pussies only.....yes or not?

Note to all :

Yes the Status updates in streams is annoying but I am looking into it

As advised by LanzaLad - setting up your own stream works well so play with that folks 

sun14.jpg

Just now, Edge said:

Last clarification I had was that naked bums do not constitute nudity for the purpose of PA Rules.

Nipples & Pussies only.....yes or not?

Depends who clarified :wub:

sun14.jpg

39 minutes ago, Billyboy294 said:

They dont have a Multiquote button but doing Quote twice seems to work. I cant refer to my post # X because they are not numbered.

Anyway it is not as good as the old "New content " as it puts all posts up separately (leading to a lot of scrolling) and does not put all posts concerning a particular topic into that topic folder.

Also instead of having Pages it asks "Load More Activity" so you soon lose track of whether you have looked at that page before especially as posts to the same topic keep popping up.

Here is the post counter that can be installed when the rebuild has completed!!

https://invisionpower.com/files/file/7644-mtm-ye-olde-post-count-of-yesteryear/

signaturesml.jpg.764ff137c2c3de0437af6705465cff7f.jpg   

Android APP       iPhone APP

11 minutes ago, kgbagent said:

Depends who clarified :wub:

An individual Moderator but if that's not the Moderator Team view then perhaps clarification is in order.

I would point out, however, that the non nudes section has an awful lot of naked bums in it.   report.gif

Why do i have to reset my password everytime i log in ? 

2 minutes ago, jerry said:

As of in the last hour or before that eg the last day?

sun14.jpg

Ever since it's back online . 

10 minutes ago, jerry said:

Same as Sexyfarang thread?

Login now with Board name 'jerry' not Username.

44 minutes ago, Edge said:

Same as Sexyfarang thread?

Login now with Board name 'jerry' not Username.

Before i used my Dutch name and the password to log in . If i use jerry instead now it seems to work . 

Thanks . 

Another one ... 

just received 46 identical emails in 6 minutes to notify me that a member has posted in a thread i follow .

One would do ... and when i look in the thread the post isn't even there .  

The mails come in on my phone and it can get a bit annoying at night ... :P .  

1 minute ago, jerry said:

Another one ... 

just received 46 identical emails in 6 minutes to notify me that a member has posted in a thread i follow .

One would do ... and when i look in the thread the post isn't even there .  

The mails come in on my phone and it can get a bit annoying at night ... :P .  

I gather there is a problem but for starters go and check/reset your Notifications.

Can anyone see the 'Ignore this Topic' button?

1 hour ago, Edge said:

An individual Moderator but if that's not the Moderator Team view then perhaps clarification is in order.

I would point out, however, that the non nudes section has an awful lot of naked bums in it.   report.gif

But you have to sign up to see them. As far as I'm aware naked bums are not allowed as avatars.

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

19 minutes ago, Pepe Le Pew said:

But you have to sign up to see them. As far as I'm aware naked bums are not allowed as avatars.

Hmmmm OK so 2-1 so far, out of 25 Mods currently showing....2 of which appear to have bare bums themselves (as Avatars I mean).  :P

Things I like about the new board (so far)  1) It seems to be much faster, 2) I like the popups notifying me of someone liking or commenting on a post

I made (I assume). 3) When writing a response or quoting it is easier (to me) and faster. Things I don't like 1) too many to list here but....................

I'm keeping an open mind along with there isn't a f__cking thing I can do about it other than not visit the board which I don't want to do. So I

must "get with the program" as they say.

18 hours ago, CuppaTea said:

No the exact match to the old "New Content" tab is under "Activity" then select "All Activity"

The "Unread Content" excludes stuff we've already read if there are no new posts in it.

I'm slowly getting to grips with this system now and the "All Activity" option is the one I most use as sometimes, even though I've read posts in a topic and there's been no new ones, I return to them because of something I've read in other topics.

My only issue, although its a minor one, is the "Status Updates" appearing at the top and having to scroll past them. I don't think most of us are interested in seeing them unless we want to find them.

On 3/11/2017 at 8:58 PM, whitespider said:

Activity - then you have several options, the one Unread Content is the same as the old View New Content button

While I agree with Cuppa on Unread Content’ I disagree with him on ‘Activity’. It is a poor substitute for New Content

I keep repeating “New Content (ie Read posts) is not the same as Unread posts.”

Having read a post in ‘New content’ I want to go back and read it again after taking time to do some research or look out a photo so I can make a suitable Reply. Unread Content does not allow me to do this.

Activity v New Content

Anyway having tried it  'Activity' or All Activity it is not the same or as good as the old "New Content " as it puts all posts up separately (leading to miles of scrolling) and does not put all posts concerning a particular topic into that topic folder so difficult to see together a post and a reply to it..

Also instead of having Page Numbers it asks "Load More Activity" so you soon lose track of whether you have looked at that page before especially as posts from individuals to the same topic keep popping up.

Unfortunately I fail to understand how the new server (?) can support ‘Unread Content’ and ‘Activity’ but cannot support ‘New Content’ (as it was before) as has been implied. They are just variations of the same theme.

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

19 hours ago, Edge said:

I would point out, however, that the non nudes section has an awful lot of naked bums in it.   

Quite a few arse holes as well

:hello10:

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Did you post that using Tapatalk?
If so, then I might reconsider as I see that damned Footer isn't there and that alone stops me using it.

Yes, I used Tapatalk to post it.

Are you referring to the signature footer? You can turn that off in the Tapatalk settings.

Some of these whiny replies are hilarious.
I think I'm going to write to BMW and tell them I miss round headlights.

Might as well - their current crop of headlight designs pretty much sucks and is the reason my next car won't be a BMW - if I want that, I might as well buy Japanese.

;-)

13 minutes ago, DaffyDuck said:

Yes, I used Tapatalk to post it.

Are you referring to the signature footer? You can turn that off in the Tapatalk settings.

Yes...I'd heard that you can turn it off your end.....but it seems most people don't?

I'd also gathered that Forums could turn them all off.....but this one didn't.

So far I've yet to see one since the upgrade, so I'm hoping the default is now to block them.
Spoke too soon I just saw one in a PM.

how can one get the signature links back ---can't find mine

Better to pay for a fantasy than lose to an illusion 

trips to Angeles city 2015/2016    best sexual experience    best condoms

8th  trip 7th trip  6th trip 5th trip micro trip  3rd trip  2nd trip   

maiden trip

trip to lagos

Archived