IGNORED

Single entry visa question

Craigg

I want to go Sydney toThailand for 26 days then Philippines for about 26 days then back to Thailand for about 20 days.Will I need a multi entry visa to Thailand or can I do this with 2 single entry trips.Thanks in advance

I want to go Sydney toThailand for 26 days then Philippines for about 26 days then back to Thailand for about 20 days.Will I need a multi entry visa to Thailand or can I do this with 2 single entry trips.Thanks in advance

You don't need a visa so long as you will not be exceeding 90 days in a 6 month period.

image.png

image.png

The simple answer with your plan is that you don't need any visa for Thailand. You will have no problem using the visa waiver scheme.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Thank you very much for the information,I went to book a ticket today but the travel agent said I needed a multi entry visa.I feel safe now to book my trip either online or another travel agent

Thank you very much for the information,I went to book a ticket today but the travel agent said I needed a multi entry visa.I feel safe now to book my trip either online or another travel agent

That's because they want to sell you their services. You do have an Australian passport?

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

You don't need anything ,you will get your 30 day exempt visa when you fly in ,and when you leave to go to Philippines have a great time, and when you come back again you will easily get another visa exempt stamp ,no questions asked.

Archived