Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Max Muay Thai Shows

Mr-wrong

Anyone know if these sell out on a Sunday normally? Wondering whether we need to order a ticket on line or ok to just rock up?

Cheers

They never sell out just show up.

• 10 months later...

Does anyone know price of tickets?  Their website from what I found it is only showing the price of watching it streaming VDO.

I went back in May,I got tickets 5 rows from the front for 1,000 bhat each. Now  foreigners it’s 1,500-2,00 however my friends TG went up and got them on her bike. Sure you can get a Thai to get them cheaper if you want to stand on the floor. However 1,000 was spot on for me. Perhpas nip up during the week save your standing inline on the night. Will attached some photog of our seats.

Btw it’s a super night.

CD94847B-A3B3-47B7-A5E4-2D340F86C882.jpeg

39C75A72-A433-4CB8-98B0-E6B408942FAB.jpeg

85F858B7-A69E-401C-8ECB-51DEAAC19AB0.jpeg

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

I went May 2017.  Paid 1500 baht, front row.  Great time, great change of pace from bar scene, but would not do it too often as 1500 is not cheap.  No sell out-easy enough to get a ticket.  There was a bit of confusion for me buying ticket-as I approached there were busloads of people waiting in line.  I looked around and found they were all one group getting a multi-group ticket entry so walked around the group to next empty counter and was in quickly enough. 

So it is worth it to go?  I was planning on just going to the fights in Bangkok but I may go see some in Patts if they are fun.  

1 hour ago, jclo said:

So it is worth it to go?  I was planning on just going to the fights in Bangkok but I may go see some in Patts if they are fun.  

They are fun I only go if i know one of the guys fighting I would suggest Bangkok as there is a higher level on display there.

On 3/5/2017 at 21:53, Mr-wrong said:

Anyone know if these sell out on a Sunday normally? Wondering whether we need to order a ticket on line or ok to just rock up?

Cheers

I normally watch it on Sophon Channel 8 on a Sunday evening from about 8.00pm to 10.00pm and it usually seems packed out. And the refs make sure the boxers keep at it, no standing off. plenty of action.  All very professional and the two announcers are very good and likeable.

Usually starts off with Thai v Thai but soon changes to Thai v Farang. There are plenty of knockouts and they show highlights of them at the end.

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

I just got back from buying my tickets for tonight’s event.  The price was 2000 baht for my ticket and the ticket for TG accompanying me was free.  I was taken into the stadium to look at what seat I wanted. Instead of front row I chose second row. The front row seats were a little to low. Second row gives me an eye level view.  I’m really looking forward to tonight.

On 1/29/2018 at 18:15, Billyboy294 said:

I normally watch it on Sophon Channel 8 on a Sunday evening from about 8.00pm to 10.00pm and it usually seems packed out. And the refs make sure the boxers keep at it, no standing off. plenty of action.  All very professional and the two announcers are very good and likeable.

Usually starts off with Thai v Thai but soon changes to Thai v Farang. There are plenty of knockouts and they show highlights of them at the end.

Incidently channel 8  normally shows UFC at 10.20 pm on Sunday with Thai commentary

• 5 months later...

Does anyone know the starting times?  I checked online, but I saw different information on different websites, and the Max Muay website is down. thanks

Can anyone recommend a reliable website to purchase tickets with good deals to Max Muay Thai online?  I saw one website offering tickets for about 950 baht, but I wanted to be sure if that is a good deal.

Also is there a tour group bus or something that takes tourists to the arena?  It would be cool to go with a group.  thanks everyone

On 1/29/2018 at 18:15, Billyboy294 said:

2 hours ago, Radigan said:

Does anyone know the starting times?  I checked online, but I saw different information on different websites, and the Max Muay website is down. thanks

And for the past 2/3 weeks Sophon Channel 8 which normally shows Max Muay boxing on a Sunday evening (sometimes also Saturday) is missing and another Boxing venue has taken over. Not so good as Max.

2 minutes ago, Billyboy294 said:

And for the past 2/3 weeks Sophon Channel 8 which normally shows Max Muay boxing on a Sunday evening (sometimes also Saturday) is missing and another Boxing venue has taken over. Not so good as Max.

Thanks Billyboy.  I guess I will just have to go see the matches in person.  I have never seen a live Muay Thai event, but it is totally on my list.

A new boxing stadium has been built off of 3rd RD near the light signal between Pattayaklang and North Pattaya Rd, looks like it will open soon.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

In Bangkok. it's free.  No need to pay for the televised fights. Just arrive an hour early to get in. You only pay and get ripped off if a motorbike taxi driver takes you there

On 17/07/2018 at 10:34, Billyboy294 said:

The stadium that has taken over Channel 8 seems to be in Bangkok

Just by chance, a week ago  I happened to see Max Muay Thai on  Sophon Ch 26 on a Friday evening.

If anyone's in BKK, there's a good free Muay Thai card from All Star Fight (link) this Saturday. Location is next to the Sanam Pao BTS station.

2 hours ago, bgtp said:

If anyone's in BKK, there's a good free muay thai card from All Star Fight (link) this Saturday. Location is next to the Sanam Pao BTS station.

53417226_293531604639708_921544887446064

• 6 months later...

Anyone can share some details about where to watch it? Can't find any information on Max prices recent, in the website they only have the streaming options

And in Bangkok is there any good places that are not expensive?

On 17/07/2018 at 10:34, Billyboy294 said:

On my TV last night looking for someting interesting I came to Ch 27  but on some TVs it would be Ch 8 and there the above lot were showing about 2 hours of Muay Thai

Still not so good as Max. Some Thai v Farang. One of the best parts was at the end they showed a summary of all the knockouts.

17 hours ago, tuga said:

Anyone can share some details about where to watch it? Can't find any information on Max prices recent, in the website they only have the streaming options

And in Bangkok is there any good places that are not expensive?

In Bangkok, MX Muay Xtreme is free. It is similar to Max Muay Thai. Sunday afternoons at the Bazaar hotel near Lad Phrao MRT station.

Thank youuuu I will definitely checking it, never been to one and it's probably way more exciting in person, and better if it's free 

Archived