Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

a good thai diet

...it makes me a dull boy if you know what i mean, boo-boo

i love thai food, at home i add chilli peppers to everything i eat, not just add, i cover it with hot peppers just to taste something! so i plan eating as much thai food as i can next time around, but i've been thinking about taking with me some fiber capsules or something, all that white rice, i don't see a lot of brown rice or potatoes around (i've seen potatoes in a burmese curry, that's it), more veggies and fruit seem to help, but they always seem to be too little and too late, i don't see any whole wheat bread either or some bran flakes, not that i miss it that much.

what am i missing on the thai menu that i'm not ordering?

smelly question, but i've noticed some of the girls even having similar problems, yes i've had intimate relationships :P

i never have this problem.. all you have to do is cut down on your rice abit. and eat shit load of greens..

plus if you are going to be in party town.. it dont really matter what you eat. remember... alcohol make you SHIT!..

55555 or puke.. pick one. they all come out one way or another..

its BETTER to be PISSED OFF then PISSED ON!!!..

i never have this problem.. all you have to do is cut down on your rice abit. and eat shit load of greens..

plus if you are going to be in party town.. it dont really matter what you eat. remember... alcohol make you SHIT!..

55555 or puke.. pick one. they all come out one way or another..

ye, that was one of my ideas, not ordering rice as a side with all dishes, mai kao krap. what's the most polite way to turn down rice in good thai? 'cause they always ask you when you order a nice hot curry or a soup or anything for that matter if you'd like rice with it, naturally i think, "when in rome", and order rice, if not the meal is usually lacking carbs and the protein vs. carb ratio is off.

good point

so i'm not missing any magical item on the menu? never tried their salads much, i'll start looking into that.

EDIT:

ye, and i don't drink much, so no issue there.

Edited by mai pen rai

I personally watch what Im eating during the day and make sure Im eating pineapple, melon, bananas and with my lunch, having something with vegetables in it. Drinking loads of water all day, including coffee (good diuretic) and this seems to keep me regular.