IGNORED

Bruno's Restaurant & Lounge Bar

Been one of my favorite places for a while now, thought I would give it a bump on here.

Top Notch Dining and a great Selection of Wine - arguably the best Wine range in Pattaya. A Wide and varied Menu, with Regularly Changing Specials and Seasonal Dishes. Starters begin at 290b and Mains start from 490b.

They also do a Weekly Set 3 Course Lunch for around 550b all in. A great introduction to the place if you haven't already tried it.

Would highly recommend it for both Lunch and Dinner.

Here's their Facebook Page with Map etc...

https://www.facebook.com/Brunos-Restaurant-Lounge-Bar-137567129645118/

US prices.   Quality likely high but thats super high price for Pattaya.  When starters are at 290 minimum...I mean, cmon.

Not sure about Prices in US, as I've never visited, but this place is Fine Dining. In comparison to the UK, its extremely cheap for the Quality it is. I'll add some Photos when I get home.

As I mention before, one can feed oneself very good and cheap in Pattaya.

There are also places one can go to have a nice meal and drink, in a nice environment, with a stylish service,but at a price.

Be happy that they have the upscale places available when you want them.  when its too expensive dont go, when its not and you want a special outing, there they are

Had the privilege of Bruno's fine dining just the once, by kind invitation of a dear friend.  A memorable experience.  This is not your average restaurant.....

20160410_205105.jpg

20160410_205244.jpg

20160410_210838.jpg

20160410_211546.jpg

20160410_212819.jpg

20160410_214946.jpg

20160410_221050.jpg

20160410_222318.jpg

20160410_224308.jpg

20160410_230536.jpg

Cheers

Perthie

Perthie's PA Bash and Bikini/Glow Party 19th May 2017.  Bikini clad girls in body paint, great food including pig roast, free shots, games and prizes for the lads and lasses.

6pm onwards at Sexy In The City (Soi 6) under the hosting expertise of the magnificent Xylanic.

Not sure about Prices in US, as I've never visited, but this place is Fine Dining. In comparison to the UK, its extremely cheap for the Quality it is. I'll add some Photos when I get home.

Totally agree I have visited several times the food is top notch and for the quality is well worth the prices charged.

Wow...the photos have put a different spin on things.

A photo is worth a thousand words. The food looks sensational

12 Pints in Know it all

FB_IMG_1488279668359.jpg

This is the Starter priced at 290b. Beef Carpaccio with Parmesan & Black Truffle Oil. How much would you pay for this in the US?

US prices.   Quality likely high but thats super high price for Pattaya.  When starters are at 290 minimum...I mean, cmon.

Not sure why people pigeon hole a place like Pattaya. I love cart food and start to recognise the really good ones after a week or so. I also like eating out at mid price restaurants like the beer garden or Leng Kee but if I was living there and had a business associate coming to meet me or a family member then having a fine dining place would be great.

I wouldn't go all that often but I would go sometimes. Nice things are worth experiencing.

Not my favourite in Pattaya but used to go occasionally for dinner (normally an invite) although before it was done up, hadn't been since.

Not really into going to a place like this  for lunch etc although the food looks very nice.

The " who's who" of Pattaya & bar owners stigma used to put me off a little bit too be honest.

Always good on the occasions I went though.

:)

attachicon.gifFB_IMG_1488279668359.jpg

This is the Starter priced at 290b. Beef Carpaccio with Parmesan & Black Truffle Oil. How much would you pay for this in the US?

About 350 baht or $10 so about the same price only higher quality beef.  Truffle oil is bogus, very little actual truffle makes it in the oil.  

I have eaten at Brunos several times and thoroughly enjoyed it. It is a rare visit as yes its a bit out of my budget for regular dining but always enjoyed it a lot. I prefer the more "cosy" feel of Cafe des Amis but i would say the food itself is the same at both with perhaps Brunos having a slight edge.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

I have eaten at Brunos several times and thoroughly enjoyed it. It is a rare visit as yes its a bit out of my budget for regular dining but always enjoyed it a lot. I prefer the more "cosy" feel of Cafe des Amis but i would say the food itself is the same at both with perhaps Brunos having a slight edge.

Cafe des Amis is my favourite out of the two.

:)

Yep, agree, Cafe Des Amis is also very good. Should get back there soon!

Archived