Pattaya Live Streams >> Pattaya Girls Livestreaming

IGNORED

DM or UTP with Air Asia

MFKS

Just spitballing a couple of scenarios for my next trip to Pattaya

Am going to be having a stop over Kuala Lumpur on the way back.

Have two options to get out of LOS

Option 1 Fly out Utapao at 1555 bound for KL get in at 1900 hang in airport until 2345 before flying home

This I understand

Head to Utapao at about 1200 as it takes 1hour approx which will then get me there for the 3 hours prior to international flight recommendation

Downside to this is 4.75 HR stopover in KL

Option 2 is fly out of Don Mueang at 1835 and get to KL at 2145 and will only have a 2hour stop over

Question is what time would one recommend to leave Pattaya for Don Mueang??

I am not familiar with DM so have no understanding of it

Would 3 hours be enough from Patts and leave hotel approx 12:30pm??

Price is cheaper at DM but money isn't the deciding factor here for me so I won't include this info.

Practicality is

Next question is what are the options to get to UTP??

I reading issues with private taxi??

The feeling as you have as you slide your cock into some Thai Girl and you think how good does this feel ????????I WANT THAT SOON

CountdownClockCodes.com

Question is what time would one recommend to leave Pattaya for Don Mueang??

I am not familiar with DM so have no understanding of it

Would 3 hours be enough from Patts and leave hotel approx 12:30pm??

Next question is what are the options to get to UTP??

I reading issues with private taxi??

The road taxi time from Pattaya to Don Muang is about 2 hours; allow 2hrs 30 min in case traffic is bad. I did this trip last month and it was OK.

As for taxi and costs to both UTP and DMK check the link - it is at the top of this page

Female Taxi Driver

I looked at very similar options for a flight back to Perth for next month. I decided to leave from Utapao as due to the extra travelling time and required safety margin the other option wasn't that much different. Flying out of Utapao is more of a carefree option. I am thinking of paying to use AA's lounge in KL.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

U-Tapao hands down . U-Tapao is so small that being there an hour and a half before the flight

is more than enough . No need to sit and wait there for 3 hours . 

Just book a taxi with one of the often mentioned companies here (Meaw for me , 800Bht) .

The ride is usually just under 1 hour . 

Traffic to DM can be a pain (depending on day and time of day) but calculate in 2 hours at least .

The airport is overrun by Chinese and that alone would be a reason for me to use U-Tapao . 

It is a LOT easier to get to UTP instead of DM. But you get to stay a couple hours less in Pattaya... 

If I was you I'd choose UTP as you won't have to spend too much time on the taxi and clearing outbound immigration is a breeze.

I know it's pretty baby, but I didn't take it out for air.

So other than the female taxi options MrT etc what other alternatives are there for central Pattaya to Utapao??

Bus

Mini Van etc

I leaning more to Utapao and if I can scale the taxi fee back to a cheaper rate I may just pay for a FF lounge access in KL instead

The feeling as you have as you slide your cock into some Thai Girl and you think how good does this feel ????????I WANT THAT SOON

CountdownClockCodes.com

UTP, not a hard choice. No need to be there 3 hours early. Small terminal. 10 years from now, Big airport.

I flew out of UTP last year and it was fine.  I too prefer it to DMK.  I used a shared shuttle (turned out to be just a car and driver) from The Crane Co.  I think it cost 200 or 250 Baht.  I flew to Macau on Air Asia but there was no fare option for a shuttle from Central Festival, so I had to find my own way. 

I don't know anything about current services from Crane Co, but their phone number is +660813772778 and they are on LINE at that number as well.

Archived