Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Centara Azure - a Lottellee Winna review

LOTTELLEE WINNA

On 22/01/2019 at 00:09, davidge said:

Bumping this thread as just vaguely considering changing my usual MO of staying in condo in Jomtien.

Any recent experience? Any idea of difference between Superior & Deluxe rooms? Is breakfast worth an extra 330 baht a night? Can I book for 1 person and still not have a problem with taking a guest?

Looking at around 1250 baht a night for Superior or 1400 baht a night for Deluxe (without breakfast) in July. (I’m still REALLY put off by shower set up :-)

I’ll probably end up sticking to my condo, but nice to explore options.

Thanks in advance.

AFAIK, all rooms are the same, except the superior are pool view. My room was the basic one - luxuriously appointed if a little small and looked onto the construction site opposite (didn’t bother me in the slightest though). If you are breakfasting solo, I wouldn’t go for the BandB package...breakfast buffets are very good (all you can eat) for around 150-190.

Edited by LOTTELLEE WINNA

2 hours ago, LOTTELLEE WINNA said:

AFAIK, all rooms are the same, except the superior are pool view. My room was the basic one - luxuriously appointed if a little small and looked onto the construction site opposite (didn’t bother me in the slightest though). If you are breakfasting solo, I wouldn’t go for the BandB package...breakfast buffets are very good (all you can eat) for around 150-190.

Thanks for the info on the breakfast. Definitely doesn’t sound paying in advance then (about an extra 10000 baht for a month).

From a closer look at the website, Deluxe are slightly bigger because they have a balcony. They have them with City view and Pool View. 

I can’t quite place the exact location of the hotel. Is taxi entrance off Soi 15 as I think? It’s the Centra I see from Soi Diana behind the Areca, yes? This hotel will be behind that again? So walk through the Avenue go Second Rd or down the alley by Pride Condo to Soi Diana - or down Soi 15 to Buakhao, obviously.

I am wondering if I’d find it a bit claustrophobic being there for a full month after being used to condos, it’s just that it looks a good deal. Incidentally, the other Centara hotel off Second Rd near Soi 6 is even cheaper (under 1000 a night) but it’s not the right location me.

• Like 1

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

20 minutes ago, davidge said:

Thanks for the info on the breakfast. Definitely doesn’t sound paying in advance then (about an extra 10000 baht for a month).

From a closer look at the website, Deluxe are slightly bigger because they have a balcony. They have them with City view and Pool View. 

I can’t quite place the exact location of the hotel. Is taxi entrance off Soi 15 as I think? It’s the Centra I see from Soi Diana behind the Areca, yes? This hotel will be behind that again? So walk through the Avenue go Second Rd or down the alley by Pride Condo to Soi Diana - or down Soi 15 to Buakhao, obviously.

I am wondering if I’d find it a bit claustrophobic being there for a full month after being used to condos, it’s just that it looks a good deal. Incidentally, the other Centara hotel off Second Rd near Soi 6 is even cheaper (under 1000 a night) but it’s not the right locator me.

Map below is quite good. On foot, get off B.B. on 2nd rd At Avenue complex. Cut through Ave, till you reach the rear - keep on walking past Premier Inn and the back entrance to Areca and you are there. From soi Buhakow, turn right down Soi 15 and it’s about 200 meters on your right. 

4477DB31-72A5-4228-B17A-F13FE9F0EBCB.jpeg

• 2 months later...

Hey lads,

Still a bit new here, just been reading most of the tips and all, just making sure i don't repeat a thread for the sixth time, so far I've been looking at booking a room for November at the Azure, i  like the location and how close to LK Metro it is but the only thing holding me back is if it has a joiner fee.

Like i know the general premise is pretty much the same globally, book for two so the hotel can't complain if you bring a girl back, but im more interested in if i say, get a bit to 'excited' and decide to bar fine two BG of two FL

Mind helping a Newbie out

• Like 1

Trips to Pattaya: 

Nov 2019

when i stayed there security and the front desk never stopped me when i brought a woman to visit me,which is good and bad. many other hotels take the girls id ,and some even call your room when they leave. so if you want added security this might not be the place for you .but if you are like me  and dont care about the security then you will like the place

Edited by electro
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, Swede712 said:

Hey lads,

Still a bit new here, just been reading most of the tips and all, just making sure i don't repeat a thread for the sixth time, so far I've been looking at booking a room for November at the Azure, i  like the location and how close to LK Metro it is but the only thing holding me back is if it has a joiner fee.

Like i know the general premise is pretty much the same globally, book for two so the hotel can't complain if you bring a girl back, but im more interested in if i say, get a bit to 'excited' and decide to bar fine two BG of two FL

Mind helping a Newbie out

Mate, despite the fact that families and some tour groups do use this hotel, it is ‘joiner friendly’....no probs or extra charges bringing a guest back. 

• 5 weeks later...

kooks amazing on Agoda pics

defiantly gonna book this next trip here, see how it goes

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

I had a room with the hand basin in the bedroom, and the shower a sliding door that opens to the bedroom as you step out of the shower. Pretty much no privacy, which doesn't worry some of the girls, but in reality I found it a pain the ass. 

I found it just a completely terrible way to lay out a room and save space, I won't stay there again for that reason.

also there are dozens of condos for rent there ,check out airbnb and booking.com ,the two condos i have rented  were much nicer and bigger than the hotel rooms there

Edited by electro

15 hours ago, electro said:

also there are dozens of condos for rent there ,check out airbnb and booking.com ,the two condos i have rented  were much nicer and bigger than the hotel rooms there

Depends what you want. There are pros and cons with hotel v condo. For a short holiday, I much prefer a hotel, with all the extra facilities that goes with it (room made up daily, guest ID cards checked, mini bar restocked, fresh bed linen daily,  clean towels replaced as often as you like etc).

• Like 2

21 hours ago, fostraswift said:

kooks amazing on Agoda pics

defiantly gonna book this next trip here, see how it goes

Very good hotel mate...if you can bag a room for (say) 1,500 thb, then go for it.

• 9 months later...
5 hours ago, striderman said:

367817775_9mar010(Custom).JPG.3f52eb382b78574e7563b5da33ee7d74.JPG

taken yesterday

272810791_9mar011(Custom).JPG.0adbe15ebdeb35e5b77386c89d841744.JPG

On every trip, I usually have one breakfast and one buffet at the Azure...classy place and decent value.