IGNORED

Centara Azure - a Lottellee Winna review

LOTTELLEE WINNA

Another straight to the point review LW.

Appreciate you taking the time to post it.

cheers

• Like 1

Thanks for this. Did see the place online but passed on it due to the 'shower & sink in the loom' thingy which (IMO) is going to push more away that it draws in. 

• Like 2

Thanks for the review LW.

What is this thing about putting showers in rooms??

3000+ a night and no proper bathroom? No thanks.

• Like 1

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Thanks for the review LW.

What is this thing about putting showers in rooms??

3000+ a night and no proper bathroom? No thanks.

Yes, this aspect is something which I would not choose. That said, actually staying there I found the shower in loom thing OK.

I see they have a broken door currently fixed with a large wood door thing, looks untidy.

I was looking at a condo there recently. The tacky slides and the fact the restaurant will be a white elephant in a couple of years puts me off buying.

• Like 1

Thanks LW, great review as always

At this stage it looks like I'll have an opportunity to do a quick trip late April/ early May and his hotel is available for around 1300 baht.

• Like 1

As always another great review, detailed but concise and with photos from LOTTELEE WINNA.

I'm another one who doesn't go for the shower being viewable in the room, great to look at the girls but probably not for them looking at me nowadays unfortunately.

Thanks as always for taking the time to post. :GoldenSmile1:

• Like 1

Hi mate ! Am I correct assuming it is the hotel in front of premier inn ? The swimming pool looks awesome !

• Like 1

Directly acro

Hi mate ! Am I correct assuming it is the hotel in front of premier inn ? The swimming pool looks awesome !

Directly across from Premier Inn is the rear entrance, or Evergreen entrance to Areca Lodge. Centara Azure is next to that, in the East direction. But in general yes to your question, just not directly opposite.

• Like 2

"Food: Buffet for 299THB and 2 glasses of good quality wine for 199THB. A 499bht Saturday steak night. Service was first class and food was fresh and we'll presented with fresh pasta dishes cooked on request. Nice atmosphere and beautiful aquarium in the middle of the restaurant. Breakfast is 199THB....well worth it, one of the best buffets in Patts."

i was there a few days ago.....i was having dinner with my wife....Buffet for 299 per person,,,,the restaurant is called"Atlantis"...

i was impressed with the beautiful aquarium in the middle of the resatuarant and the very good service from the staff

for video of the Atlantis restaurant go to the following link

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/310425-atlantis-restaurantinside-centara-azure-hotelsoi-buakaow-15-pattaya/

• Like 1

Great review, well worth considering if I can get a good price or for a shorter trip, I'll definitely eat there as I like the look and atmosphere of the restaurant. Thanks for the review

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Very stylish hotel but without a separate bathroom is a red flag for me, especially the bathroom sink INSIDE the room.

"hey darling come to suck me when you finish to brushing your teeth !"

The restaurant area with the fish tank are 5 stars and impressive tough.

• Like 2

I see they have a broken door currently fixed with a large wood door thing, looks untidy.

I was looking at a condo there recently. The tacky slides and the fact the restaurant will be a white elephant in a couple of years puts me off buying.

Good call mate...I too wouldn't buy a condo there. That said, I was impressed by the hotel, particularly at a sub 2000THB price.

Thanks LW, great review as always

At this stage it looks like I'll have an opportunity to do a quick trip late April/ early May and his hotel is available for around 1300 baht.

1,300THB pn? Wow! Grab it.

I had the buffet dinner in there recently. Dessert nothing special, food, good, fish tank and atmosphere great. Yes, I will be back.

Sent from my SM-T530 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Daryle

Tried the breakfast buffet on 2nd day open a while back. Loved the place, but despite a small crowd, they did a horrible job of keeping the buffet stocked with food. I was quite shocked. Hopefully they've worked out the kinks. Great price for that ambiance.

• Like 1

Tried the breakfast buffet on 2nd day open a while back. Loved the place, but despite a small crowd, they did a horrible job of keeping the buffet stocked with food. I was quite shocked. Hopefully they've worked out the kinks. Great price for that ambiance.

Yes, the buffets (breakfast and evening meals) are now running smoothly - well stocked hot plates and good staff service.

• 1 year later...

Bumping this thread as just vaguely considering changing my usual MO of staying in condo in Jomtien.

Any recent experience? Any idea of difference between Superior & Deluxe rooms? Is breakfast worth an extra 330 baht a night? Can I book for 1 person and still not have a problem with taking a guest?

Looking at around 1250 baht a night for Superior or 1400 baht a night for Deluxe (without breakfast) in July. (I’m still REALLY put off by shower set up :-)

I’ll probably end up sticking to my condo, but nice to explore options.

Thanks in advance.

• Like 1

book for 2 people, why would you even want to book for 1 person. It's the same price for the room

9 minutes ago, burgher said:

book for 2 people, why would you even want to book for 1 person. It's the same price for the room

It would be my usual practice. Though plenty of hotels I’ve stayed in don’t charge for guests if you book for one anyway.

In this case certain things like food etc (if I choose it) make it cheaper to book for one so I asked the question. Have you stayed there?

It would be my usual practice. Though plenty of hotels I’ve stayed in don’t charge for guests if you book for one anyway.
In this case certain things like food etc (if I choose it) make it cheaper to book for one so I asked the question. Have you stayed there?
No I have not but the hotel looks nice. I have been staying at the VT6 lately. Love the sea view WS side rooms. Can't beat the view imho5b34cebe0d7b8685b0ad244a7c194565.jpg3753d8b324cb1a5afa03a51b580561f2.jpg

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk

18 minutes ago, burgher said:

No I have not but the hotel looks nice. I have been staying at the VT6 lately. Love the sea view WS side rooms. Can't beat the view imho
Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk

VT6 is just much more than I want to pay. I’m happy staying in Jomtien and get similar quality condos for less than half the price. I’m just toying with the idea of Central Pattaya for next trip as it’s now quite a while since I stayed there. If I do, Condo would be Soi 15/Buakhao area but this hotel popped up at a pretty reasonable cost. As I said, probable I’ll stick with Jomtien. Just exploring options.