IGNORED

Ice cream/Frozen Yogurt shops in Pattaya

Mattybee1

Hi all. Just a quick one.

Does anyone know if there is any Ice cream/Frozen Yogurt shops about in Pattaya.

I've only ever been in one and that was in Benidorm last year. It's self service for the ice cream/frozen yogurts and toppings, you can create your own and pay by the weight. This is the one I went in http://www.yog2go.com/en/

Anyone know of any similar shops like this near Walking Street area. 

Thanks Matt

Best ice cream, IMHO, is Swensens.

One in Central, one in Royal Garden, one in the newly refurbished Central Marina.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

i know what you mean about frozen yoghurt ice cream, i'm addicted about this too.

The only place i know who make genuine ice cream yoghurt frozen is in Central Festival Mall, at the restaurant floor or lower i forgot, it's a small shop in the middle of the floor, will do a picture next time.

The logo brand is sultan or a fakir something like that, check it out.

TONS of ice cream options in Central Festival, but not sure if I have seen a self-serve fro-yo place.

There are a couple of ice cream shops on Walking Street, as well as the "Turkish ice cream" guys, but, again, not aware of a self-serve fro-yo place.

Central festival

5th floor?

Ice cream shop in the middle that says "Italian Ice Cream"

It was delicioussssssss. Had some unique flavors.

There's a stall in central festival for Cream and fudge. Expensive but really nice

TONS of ice cream options in Central Festival, but not sure if I have seen a self-serve fro-yo place.

There are a couple of ice cream shops on Walking Street, as well as the "Turkish ice cream" guys, but, again, not aware of a self-serve fro-yo place.

There is one fro-yo place but not easy to find, damn.... i didn't take a picture last time but ther is one in Central Festival, it's in the middle/end of the floor 5 or 6.

Swensons in central is very noises. Always busy with loud people but the issue is nothing to absorb noise on the wall so it bounces all over. Too much for me.

If I'm going to "travel" just to get some ice cream-- as opposed to just grabbing something at 7/11 -- then it's Swensen's all the way. Awesome stuff.

As far as the comment about the place being crowded and noisy, I've never experienced that. In fact, I've never seen more than 4 or 5 other people in the place.

I love the coconut ice cream that is generally available at the mookata places... 

sorry I couldnt help you out OP. 

Thanks again for the info fellas. Yep Swensen's sounds like the place in need to go. Happy days :)

Thanks again for the info fellas. Yep Swensen's sounds like the place in need to go. Happy days :)

I don't think you'll find out Frozen yoghurt ice cream in Swensen's mate.... never saw anything yoghurt related in their menu.

many confusion here about normal and frozen yoghurt ice cream which is totally different.

I don't think you'll find out Frozen yoghurt ice cream in Swensen's mate.... never saw anything yoghurt related in their menu.

many confusion here about normal and frozen yoghurt ice cream which is totally different.

I know MaGiK. I have noticed that all the replies are about Ice Cream. It's a shame you dont have a pic of that place in Central Fest. Would you know of any other Frozen Yogurt places that are about. More like the one in my original post. No worries if you dont. Cheers again

I know MaGiK. I have noticed that all the replies are about Ice Cream. It's a shame you dont have a pic of that place in Central Fest. Would you know of any other Frozen Yogurt places that are about. More like the one in my original post. No worries if you dont. Cheers again

Wait 2 months and i will take many pictures just for you if i find the place again.

Wait 2 months and i will take many pictures just for you if i find the place again.

Lol I'll be there myself in 6 weeks time

Lol I'm be there in 6 weeks time

Good luck so.

A new place opened directly next to Swensens in central festival which sells ice cream ,deserts ,yogurt ice cream.

Pretty expensive but very good quality ice cream.

The place has just been open a few weeks but is very popular especially with the Asian tourists

A new place opened directly next to Swensens in central festival which sells ice cream ,deserts ,yogurt ice cream.

Pretty expensive but very good quality ice cream.

The place has just been open a few weeks but is very popular especially with the Asian tourists

Looking forward for the pics :)

Think i have found a place that does the Frozen Yogurt and its self service. Shop is called Viacor Fresh. South end of Walking Street, beach side. Opposite Soho Square. Nextdoor to a Russian Cabaret venue.

Hope it's still there in 6 weeks time when i arrive :)

11025825_347084015495016_8932989774343198301_n.jpg

Archived